Misconceptions of the vagina...

This topic just "popped" into my thoughts today. It occurred to me that many men and probably some women have some misconceptions about a woman's vagina.

Only 1 of these misconceptions comes to mind, for me. That being, men think that because I am a tall lady that I have a large vagina. That is totally untrue. Size of a lady does not indicate the size of her lady parts.

What misconceptions about a woman's vagina have you heard of, thought of, or have proof of?
After a baby/sex with a large organ, the vagina is stretched to ungodly proportions. I myself have no children, but I've heard from many people this is true... but I've also heard from several married men this is not true. I donno. :O
many believe a BBW means a loose vagina and a spinner means its going to be tight , i have found this to be just the opposite on a few occassions ....... go figure
Tall, busty, and tight kitty ... We have a winner.
That it's actually made out of gold. Put a dollar in it and it perks up every time
Well, to state the obvious, the vagina somethings gets smelly and sometimes, it is very very smelly!

I used to think it was simply because the girl had not washed properly.

Well, it turns out that even if she washes carefully during that time of the month or even right after, her pussy will still have a tuna fish smell.

The fish smell turns out to be natural even if it's not so appealing.

. . . That's just the way the pussy is set up, guys. Love or leave it!

many believe a BBW means a loose vagina and a spinner means its going to be tight , i have found this to be just the opposite on a few occassions ....... go figure Originally Posted by LaStang
I've always heard that bigger girls have tighter pussies. Interesting to know your experience confirms that.

@fast that's gross!!! Who have you been licking on? Mine smells like strawberries and tastes like sweet cherry pie
Wait a minute ... I thought it was supposed to smell like freshly baked chocolate chip cookies .....
  • oden
  • 09-27-2012, 05:47 AM
Keg-ells =tight nothing to do with stature.
Well, on fortuitous occasion, it does.

. . . But only when you tap it at the perfect moment, otherwise you get tuna fish!

Wait a minute ... I thought it was supposed to smell like freshly baked chocolate chip cookies ..... Originally Posted by pyramider
Well, to tell you the truth, I would never lick on one that smelled like tuna fish.

The point is that at least once a month, the vagina smells like pungent fish regardless of how clean the girl is.

. . . You must have a special technique to get yours to smell like strawberries!

I've always heard that bigger girls have tighter pussies. Interesting to know your experience confirms that.

@fast that's gross!!! Who have you been licking on? Mine smells like strawberries and tastes like sweet cherry pie Originally Posted by atxdream
With 1 vagina you can get all the dicks you want!
I would think that is the same as a guys cum. If you eat the right things, you will smell better down there. Right?

Well, to state the obvious, the vagina somethings gets smelly and sometimes, it is very very smelly!

I used to think it was simply because the girl had not washed properly.

Well, it turns out that even if she washes carefully during that time of the month or even right after, her pussy will still have a tuna fish smell.

The fish smell turns out to be natural even if it's not so appealing.

. . . That's just the way the pussy is set up, guys. Love or leave it!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
A guy tried to explain to me that a G-spot is just a myth and that I am not supposed to feel anything within my vagina. Then I just wonder why I have intense orgasms that I feel in the vagina and know exactly where my G-spot is ?
yes,,,, diet has a lot to do with the smell. i had one that was always fresh and tasty...even after she worked out. salty taste but never fishy....

now one who drinks, smokes, eats the fridge....now that is going to be one smelly kitty.

i used to think that all women like to be fingered and foreplayed....but i have run across some that like to get to the point.