Question Please Answer

Hey You Guys,
my Name Is Bobbii Coxxx
And Ive Been Doing Diffrent THings For Difrrent Sites For Myself.
I Came TO Humaniplex And I Was Wondering.
Does Anyone
have Or No a Way
i Can Get Out Of Quarantine?
Thank You
What the hell are you talking about:\
Yeah bob, you just follow the yellow brick road and stop when you get to the rabbit hole. Go down the rabbit hole and start from the beginning. When you get to the end...stop. You're welcome.
Taint photos will get you out of quarantine.
If you say taint one more time........................
What the hell are you talking about:\ Originally Posted by anaximander
I'm pretty sure she's talking about the site Humaniplex.com. Think moco chat, backpage, and LiveJournal all rolled into one. was set up a one point to take over Myspace, but providers got to it first and it hasn't recovered. it's reported as a high risk site for viruses so I'm guessing her comp has a bunch of files quarantined and it's interfering with programs and data processing on the hard drive. but that's just a guess as i can't really make heads or tails of what the OP is trying to get across.
I'm pretty sure she's talking about the site Humaniplex.com. Think moco chat, backpage, and LiveJournal all rolled into one. was set up a one point to take over Myspace, but providers got to it first and it hasn't recovered. it's reported as a high risk site for viruses so I'm guessing her comp has a bunch of files quarantined and it's interfering with programs and data processing on the hard drive. but that's just a guess as i can't really make heads or tails of what the OP is trying to get across. Originally Posted by Glynette
You did an excellent fucking job!!!!!

I really need to brush up on identifying context clues because I didn't know WTF she was talking about.

Is there a way we can respond in simple English so that she can understand?
Is there a way we can respond in simple English so that she can understand?
LOL I thought that's what I did!

If OP has a virus protection program on her comp (Norton, Avast, ETC.) Just open it up and hit a button that will say something to the effect of 'remove all contaminated files' then do a system restore to replace anything vital that may have gotten wiped. Other than that, can't help you, I would need to see a screen cap of the actual virus script or error message that your PC is spitting out.
Thank YOu
Have a Great Night
Bobbii Coxxx
Glyn it all makes sense now. I had no idea what humaniplex was. Very good advice and explained very well. I find it odd that reading your explanation kind of turned me on in a weird way. It's almost like 'weird science' turned on. Hmm...
Hey You Guys,
my Name Is Bobbii Coxxx
And Ive Been Doing Diffrent THings For Difrrent Sites For Myself.
I Came TO Humaniplex And I Was Wondering.
Does Anyone
have Or No a Way
i Can Get Out Of Quarantine?
Thank You Originally Posted by BobbiiCoxxx
Get on some good Antbiotics.
You did an excellent fucking job!!!!!
... Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
One can't hear that nearly enough...
Glyn it all makes sense now. I had no idea what humaniplex was. Very good advice and explained very well. I find it odd that reading your explanation kind of turned me on in a weird way. It's almost like 'weird science' turned on. Hmm... Originally Posted by B.Wayne
N.erd
I.'d
L.ike'da
F.uck
If you say taint one more time........................ Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick

Will this help?

TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT taint taint taint taint taint taint taint taint taint taint taint taint taint taint TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT taint taint taint taint taint taint taint taint taint taint taint taint taint taint TAINT taint taint taint taint taint taint taint TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT taint taint TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT TAINT ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ┴NI∀┴ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ʇuıɐʇ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴ ┴NI∀┴

Glynette, that is a lovely avatar. Nice and round, and shiney, too.
geesh....all that....for a virus. why not just come out and say hey i got some viruses on this site....what next...