The Greatest Freudian Slip in History

AWESOME
When I read the title I was thinking when Obama said everyone owes their success to government. Those boys look a little young in your cut and paste Louise. I didn't know you were into that.
Photoshop?
That's what I thought.
Photoshop? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
.com, upload photos, edit etc

you can upload photos like this and insert bigturds name
Thanks, Cpt! Like I need to add that to my reputation here. LOL! But what the hell. I'll try it soon.
AWESOME Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
huh.....huh.....can you explain?
huh.....huh.....can you explain? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yssup is a liberal and he likes lies and deceptions. One more thing, those are not Romney's kids. See at: http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/soc...ey-Picture.htm

The original picture is at: http://www.ksl.com/?sid=19113288&nid=460#6
While we are pounding on Louise's ignorance, let me say that he doesn't know what a Freudian Slip is.

"psychologically significant slip of tongue: an accidental mistake, usually the use of the wrong word in a sentence, thought to betray somebody's subconscious preoccupations"--Encarta World dictionary
BL is just a sad hack. And he constant claims that we can't disprove his posts. Just a SAD PATHETIC HACK.
There is often more truth in humor than one can imagine.

Money is exactly what Romney and his ilk stand for.

. . . Of course, he may have to fire your ass to maximize profits for himself, but business is business, you understand!

There is often more truth in humor than one can imagine. Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Typical liberal response. They always confuse lies and truth. That's how Odumbo was elected!
...and the truth shall set you free. Eight of the top ten polticians in Washington DC are democrats. People like John Kerry and Nancy Pelosi married it and took advantage of their offices to enrich themselves. Bill Clinton and Hillary talked about the Wall Street paper pushers and then made $109 million in the ten years after leaving office.