Hot sexy 22 white 100℅ independent student

I'm located in San Antonio TX very new to this go to school full time am well educated and well sppn but am looking for one or two up scale gentlemen that I can see on a regular basis... Not trying to see alot of people... but also seeking a no strings attached mutually beneficial relationship...I'm 5'4 120 lbs white with hazel eyes100% independent no boyfriend no pimp no bs rates for one hour are 350 if you are interested text or call me at 210 343 1959
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20161013_152322.jpg (64.7 KB, 351 views) File Type: jpg IMG_20161013_150604948.jpg (188.0 KB, 349 views)
Welcome to ECCIE!!!! We are glad to have you join the community!!!
Once you complete Age Verification and VP Status approval, your account will be activated to participate in our discussion and ad forums.
Follow this link http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455278 for specific instructions on beginning this process, and please act promptly because accounts that do not obtain approval in a timely manner are disabled as a safety precaution.
We do not allow potential VPs to participate on the site until their eligibility to participate is determined.

Thanks!
ECCIE Staff
Welcome Enjoy and Be Safe
Welcome!
Welcome aboard !!
Thanks for making an introduction. Welcome!
Welcome aboard hon!
Welcome and cute pix...
Welcome back!
See you soon and welcome back
Welcome to the board! Play safe!