My Current Fantasy

Hot guy comes over and changes my light bulbs, takes out my trash, puts a shelf up in my bathroom. Then he eats my pussy just the way I like it for as long as I want it. I suck his cock for as long as I want. Then I f’ck his brains out. He gives me $$ and asks me when we can do this again
For a deal like that, I'll work around your place anytime.
Hot guy comes over and changes my light bulbs, takes out my trash, puts a shelf up in my bathroom. Then he eats my pussy just the way I like it for as long as I want it. I suck his cock for as long as I want. Then I f’ck his brains out. He gives me $$ and asks me when we can do this again Originally Posted by anova444
Sounds like a deal at twice the price.
I'm sorry but this fantasy will never happen. Not once have I had a client who was completely willing, or even able, to install a shelf in any area of my home.

Sigh.
Elisabeth
LOL, I'm just sayin' this is my fantasy. A girl can dream.

I'm sorry but this fantasy will never happen. Not once have I had a client who was completely willing, or even able, to install a shelf in any area of my home.

Sigh.
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
How long is the shelf?

Trash bagged to take out?

Lightbulb - halogen or standard?

PPE
Shelf: 2.5', material is hollow metal

Trash: Mostly Wine, Beer and/or Vodka bottles

Light Bulb(s): Compact Fluorescent

How long is the shelf?

Trash bagged to take out?

Lightbulb - halogen or standard?

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
lol--that made my day!! Thx!!!
oxo
Hot guy comes over and changes my light bulbs, takes out my trash, puts a shelf up in my bathroom. Then he eats my pussy just the way I like it for as long as I want it. I suck his cock for as long as I want. Then I f’ck his brains out. He gives me $$ and asks me when we can do this again Originally Posted by anova444
to bad your in dallas or id ask what time i should be over
I'll be in Austin after July 15th. I won't have a shelf for you to hang though...

to bad your in dallas or id ask what time i should be over Originally Posted by actionjackson647
Where is the shelf going?
Where is the shelf going? Originally Posted by dollar14
This thread is great. Only in "another realm" would we all be so curious about a shelf. Just priceless.

Elisabeth

P.S. For the record, dollar14, I was thinking the same thing!
LOL! & LOL! & LOL! It's not going to Austin with me, hahahaha! It'll probably still be under my bathroom sink gathering dust, hahahaha

Where is the shelf going? Originally Posted by dollar14
Ok.I'll make an appointment with you when you get back in town to check on it !