Trump and followers should be forced to isolate together in tulsa

They should be forced to gain herd immunity.

No matter how long it takes.
Survivors should be autopsied to discover how they became so stupid.

Oh, and their lives do matter to......Russians.
Munchie, are you still partying from last night?
he had too much margarita to drink. barf some where else.
Munchie, are you still partying from last night? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think he's just sobering up after a week-long bender. Tulsa was 8 days ago.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I think you and your gay friends should set the example and isolate together in Oak Lawn and suck each other's dicks - oh wait - you are already doing that so let's see how it turns out!

Been on the MD 20/20 again his favorite, electric melon the perfect drink for a melon head moron
Where's was your "round up and lock down the rioters" thread?
  • oeb11
  • 06-28-2020, 04:03 PM
Rioters run wild ini Seattle - and the LibDem priority is the lock up the POTUS
while their out of control OBLM minions run wild burning and destroying!
Rioters run wild ini Seattle - and the LibDem priority is the lock up the POTUS
while their out of control OBLM minions run wild burning and destroying! Originally Posted by oeb11
Munchie wouldn't know about that .... he's now focused on bounties.
The hookers are cuter in tusla than okc

Do chicago thug lives matter to you munchie? Just think how many will be killed by their own this coming holiday weekend!
Trump and his followers should be quarantined in Arizona? ..... well, okay, but let's go one better ..... Biden and his followers should be put on spaceships and flown to Mars for their quarantine (I know, I know, we don't have anywhere near enough spaceships) ..... it'd be so great if we did, though ..... just think, we can quarantine them up there until oh about February of 2025, I'm sure that old virus will be contained by then .....
Trump is pretty darned good at brand management. Maybe he could whip up an EO that relabels FEMA Camps as Autonomous Zones and place billboard ads for FREE SHIT, like Tofu burgers, Gluten Free Breads and Soy Lattes. Would be like moths to a flame...

Trump and his followers should be quarantined in Arizona? ..... well, okay, but let's go one better ..... Biden and his followers should be put on spaceships and flown to Mars for their quarantine (I know, I know, we don't have anywhere near enough spaceships) ..... it'd be so great if we did, though ..... just think, we can quarantine them up there until oh about February of 2025, I'm sure that old virus will be contained by then ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
I didn't make it to the Tulsa rally, though I heard it was upbeat and a lot of fun, once you got through all the security - and before they shut down the security - leaving thousands outside, unable to get in.

Anyone know if they screened the below clip during the warm-up session? While I am not a fan of revealing in someone else's pain, I have been known to make exceptions when it comes to The Young Turks.

8min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40