Should The Short Term Availablity Thread Be Returned?

The original one, not the new one with the crazy rules and 15 point infractions
This requies that people follow the rules as posted and are nice 😊
Only curious really. The boards seem so dry lately. Maybe the short term thread will liven things up a bit. Yes? Maybe? What do you think?
Great post, Danielle! I know I miss it!

I think it would be safe to say that nearly everyone here would like to see the thread's return in its original form.

The revamped version was flawed, IMO. A 4-hour window of availability isn't sufficient, since this is our livelihood and most people tend to work more than 4 hours a day.

Plus, it totally left the guys out! I made quite a few connections with guys who posted on the old immediate availability thread. I just felt like it helped everyone here, all the way around!
The guys need to be able to post on it too. Often time frees up for us and we want to post "I'm ready to fuck, who's ready now"
The guys need to be able to post on it too. Often time frees up for us and we want to post "I'm ready to fuck, who's ready now" Originally Posted by hogmanjones
^this. I loved when guys posted as well. The original thread helped both providers and clients
The guys need to be able to post on it too. Often time frees up for us and we want to post "I'm ready to fuck, who's ready now" Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Agreed!!! 100%!
Plus we wouldn't have all the threads we have now from guys looking for something in the immediate future. I'm not sure I really understand the reasoning why things were changed around.

But oh well, it's their board. I don't have to post on it.
Plus we wouldn't have all the threads we have now from guys looking for something in the immediate future. I'm not sure I really understand the reasoning why things were changed around.

But oh well, it's their board. I don't have to post on it. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
It's our board, too. Thanks for speaking up.
Im so angry by this change. I feel like punching a hole through a wall. Im so torn up about it and most of all hurt.
Yes yes yes!!!
Enough said!
I thought the decision to close the thread was short sighted.
It seemed a little hasty
Yes, other areas have it so why not?
Of course bring it back!! Fastest way to a busted nut and a payday! Hell to the yeah!
...Fastest way to a busted nut and a payday! Originally Posted by Das Ficker
That's eloquence, right there. Love it. LOL
better put it back before mr. hard hurts somebody