Be Gentle, A Redhead Is Just A Rusty Blonde :P

Is there anyway I can edit this?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=546876
Idk?.......................... ...................retire?
Idk?.......................... ...................retire? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Yeah Fing right! Then what do I do with my spare time? Join SAA(sex and love addicts anonymous)?
Ive been able to remain sober so who the hell knows i hadnt thought beyond but maybe your on to something
Ive been able to remain sober so who the hell knows i hadnt thought beyond but maybe your on to something Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Darling, I'm far too young, passionate, lustful, social, and talented to retire before I'm 30.
IF it ever becomes a job and not a hobby, I'm so gone.
IF it loses its fun and excitement, I'm way gone.
IF my inbox stops filling up, I am done.
IF I get blue waffle infection from you *Dies laughing* EWwwwwwww! Okay, maybe I took that too far.
However, I promise to never be a crazy old hag in the hobby either LMAO. I might stay on the boards though. "Back in my day..."
lexxxy.....if you send me a pm in regards to what you want changed..i can edit it for you..

i will be headed outa town about 1 so anytime prior to that would be good..
Yeah Fing right! Then what do I do with my spare time? Join SAA(sex and love addicts anonymous)? Originally Posted by Lexxxy

Come live in my Basment my wife wont mind TRUST ME!!!
lexxxy.....if you send me a pm in regards to what you want changed..i can edit it for you..

i will be headed outa town about 1 so anytime prior to that would be good.. Originally Posted by anita germane
I appreciate it so much, I actually don't need to change what I needed to change anymore. I wasn't sure if I was going to cancel monday or not but now I'm not.
Thank you though.
IF I get blue waffle infection from you Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Ive not a big appetite, it wont matter
I appreciate it so much, I actually don't need to change what I needed to change anymore. I wasn't sure if I was going to cancel monday or not but now I'm not.
Thank you though.
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
yvw..
Darling, I'm far too young, passionate, lustful, social, and talented to retire before I'm 30.
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
You got that right Lexxxy