out of town PA

If i see a provider outside of NY do I post in the area I saw her or in our area or both? Just want to make sure I'll get the PA for it once I post it up and that I put it in hte right spot. Thanks.
  • Tiger
  • 10-03-2012, 06:43 PM
I think they want it in the area you saw her in.

If you want to share here- just start a thread and add the link to the other area.
Post the review in the area you saw her in.
I think they want it in the area you saw her in.

If you want to share here- just start a thread and add the link to the other area. Originally Posted by Tiger

Being a lady that travels both, I like this suggestion!
  • GP
  • 10-04-2012, 03:40 PM
Post the review in the area you saw her in. Originally Posted by brutusbluto
But don't forget THE most important part. After you have submitted the review, make sure you hit the RTM button once every five minutes. Make sure you demand the mods hurry up and approve the review. Also be sure to demand 8 weeks PA credit instead of 6. Keep doing this until they have completely met all of you demands!
But don't forget THE most important part. After you have submitted the review, make sure you hit the RTM button once every five minutes. Make sure you demand the mods hurry up and approve the review. Also be sure to demand 8 weeks PA credit instead of 6. Keep doing this until they have completely met all of you demands! Originally Posted by GP
make that every 3 minutes.....
lol
  • Tiger
  • 10-04-2012, 07:16 PM
make that every 3 minutes..... Originally Posted by brutusbluto
So, the button works likes a street crossing button (or elevator button)... the more/faster you press it the faster the desired action happens.

BB- Thanks for letting me know!
  • GP
  • 10-04-2012, 07:18 PM
EXACTLY
EXACTLY Originally Posted by GP

LMAO
  • Tiger
  • 10-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Push!
Push!
Push!
wtf I just RTM'ed the three above posts and it made me wait one minute between each RTM.

YO time is money just sayin. that's what the gals keep sayin
whynottry both areas!