Flexibility

• oden
  • 06-30-2011, 08:54 PM
How sexy do you find this to be? Do you think a woman that can put her heels behind her head or do the splits is sexy or campy? Would it be worth more for the acrobatics or conversation?

Just wondering.
That's some cool stuff to be sure.

I had some pillow talk with a bendable beauty.

Her. "That was the best ever. OK, maybe the second best. Tee Hee."
"Maybe I'll tell you about it someday."

I Was thinking about how well built she was and how fantastically she could move.

First time (with her sex)sex.

I'm just laying back and studying the ceiling and catching my breath.

Her. "His dick could reach his belly button when he was laying on his back."

Me. "Me too baby. See?"

Her. "Oh yeah. Purrrrr."

Me. "That was really awesome what you could do just then. You ready to show me what you can really do? It's still early."

I can say that if one of them is in the mood, hell yeah!
How sexy do you find this to be? Do you think a woman that can put her heels behind her head or do the splits is sexy or campy? Would it be worth more for the acrobatics or conversation?

Just wondering. Originally Posted by oden

I like it best when they are flexible with the fee........
I think it's sexy to be in shape, and flexibility is a key component. I can do the splits with my right leg, but not my left one. But I can see where flexibility to a man is sexy in the same way that a freshly sweaty man is sexy.
How do I start a thread? I want to give someone a review but I find this site not to user friendly! Hopefully someone can help me out.
How do I start a thread? I want to give someone a review but I find this site not to user friendly! Hopefully someone can help me out. Originally Posted by Colemann
How interesting! I find ECCIE one of the easiest discussion boards to navigate. Then again, I've been here for a few years, so maybe it's just a learned thing.

If you scroll down the main page, you'll see sections with different geographical areas listed. Under those headings are area-specific forums (discussion, alerts, independent/agency reviews, etc.)

Here's the forum for posting reviews of independent ladies in DFW:
http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Make sure to read the sticky post at the top before submitting a review:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=206767

And to answer the actual topic:
Yes, flexibility is hot.
me thinks so too. Flexibility is sexy and worked out bodies too. I like women (and men) with defined muscles (not too much into the bodybuilding area, but with actual defined and worked out bodies.)
this kind of flexibility?
Checking for dingleberries?
  • GTJoe
  • 07-10-2011, 02:06 PM
Reminds me of the guy who dated a contortionist until she broke it off.
That's some cool stuff to be sure.

I had some pillow talk with a bendable beauty.

Her. "That was the best ever. OK, maybe the second best. Tee Hee."
"Maybe I'll tell you about it someday."

I Was thinking about how well built she was and how fantastically she could move.

First time (with her sex)sex.

I'm just laying back and studying the ceiling and catching my breath.

Her. "His dick could reach his belly button when he was laying on his back."

Me. "Me too baby. See?"

Her. "Oh yeah. Purrrrr."

Me. "That was really awesome what you could do just then. You ready to show me what you can really do? It's still early."

I can say that if one of them is in the mood, hell yeah! Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Oh yea, who was it Gumby's sister
Oh yea, who was it Gumby's sister Originally Posted by acp5762
Don't be a hater.
Oh Dear Loard! that is Photoshopped right?