Adult Circumcision

Weighing the pros/cons of getting circumcised...
Currently am an uncut male. Debating on getting circumcised.
Some women enjoy it, others not so much.

Does anyone know a down to earth local urologist or have any input, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!
Had a neighbor that did it, said if he could have kept the size, and the color go away it was a bargain...LOL
Friendly neighbors! Lol

Not sure what I'll do yet. Any provider friendly doctors to consult with?
its called marraige
Lol
Are you considering it for a medical reason, or just for the hell of it?
Been debating it for a year or so. It's nice being super sensitive, but then again I'd like to last longer than 10min lol.

Assuming it would help medically as well. Sometimes painful erections when the foreskin pulls back over the head. *sorry for the mental image gents*
  • Luxie
  • 09-02-2016, 09:30 AM
As a lady, I have no preference. Just make sure to keep it clean.. This goes for cut and uncut!
Been debating it for a year or so. It's nice being super sensitive, but then again I'd like to last longer than 10min lol.

Assuming it would help medically as well. Sometimes painful erections when the foreskin pulls back over the head. *sorry for the mental image gents* Originally Posted by Bimalecream
When I worked on a medical ward, there were several guys who had this done in their mid 20's. In all cases it was because the failed to pay attention to keeping the area under the foreskin clean. When an infection gets started one will regret not pulling it back, washing completely and drying - every day.

You seem to be saying something in your handle with the two letters "bi".

There are claims that the natural condition makes for more sensitivity and pleasure. At your age, it is a real pain to get the operation: could the real reason be lack of hygiene?

JR
At my age? I'm 30. Def not a hygiene issue, but I do like your deductive reasoning there. Lol.
Go for it,bimale. Its much easier to
roll a condom on. The foreskin has
no place to move under the condom,
may cause bruising.
My opinion is to do it now before it becomes a medical necessity.

Phimosis is no way to go through life, son.
When I worked on a medical ward, there were several guys who had this done in their mid 20's. In all cases it was because the failed to pay attention to keeping the area under the foreskin clean. When an infection gets started one will regret not pulling it back, washing completely and drying - every day.

You seem to be saying something in your handle with the two letters "bi".

There are claims that the natural condition makes for more sensitivity and pleasure. At your age, it is a real pain to get the operation: could the real reason be lack of hygiene?

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence

Jesus JR is their anything you haven't down. You got Cliff Claven shaking his fucking head.
Jesus JR is their anything you haven't down. You got Cliff Claven shaking his fucking head. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I had to look up Cliff Claven; that should make you happy. Been a lot of places, and done a lot of things: I wanted to become a medical doctor - that I really wanted. But NAM changed things for a lot of people. When I got a chance to work with the medical unit, I grabbed it and finished my time in the military with the medics.

While with the medics, I attended a weekly training sessions. One session concerned instructions on how to put on a condom, how to keep your pecker clean, and the concerns with being uncircumcised: I know, it was a strange class.

I just did not watch more than a few minutes (total) of the TV show Cheers; just enough to see what it was about and turn it off.

I did meet a postal worker back in the early 80's who wanted to talk about how the world was flat and some other strange ideas. I figured that by carrying the mail he couldn't cause too much trouble.

He didn't go too "Postal": I walked away from that discussion.

My first wife had a family member who worked for the Post Office. He was just plain crazy.

Score one for Dirty Dog.

JR
I love my for skin
would give a second thought of having it removed