Why is my c.u.m. tinted brown and taste like blood?

Yitz, you need to see the surgeon that did your addadictomy ��
  • Trey
  • 12-11-2017, 06:08 PM
I'm pretty sure that I do not have an STD, but when I poop, I can feel semen coming out of my penis. I just want to know.. Is this normal? Originally Posted by yitzchak
Completely. Just means you need to break up the poo before you poo. Stick a stick or a pole up your ass and wiggle it around for five mins before your next movement. This will cure your problem.
Oh For Fuck sake Mods end this bullshit, ban this dumb ass or I'm cancelling my fucking account. This is outright garbage and this guy is disturbed and you are giving him his arena.
Why are you being mean?
Oh For Fuck sake Mods end this bullshit, ban this dumb ass or I'm cancelling my fucking account. This is outright garbage and this guy is disturbed and you are giving him his arena. Originally Posted by helenparr
Helen darling, your join date says November 27, 2017! You've been a member all of about 2 weeks - do you really think your threat to "cancel" carries any weight? That's funny!!!

We like having the Yitzster around so that people like you can over-react to his antics and say funny things... like "I'm cancelling my fucking account"... hahahahahahahaha.... that's a good one...
Wow!!
Oh For Fuck sake Mods end this bullshit, ban this dumb ass or I'm cancelling my fucking account. This is outright garbage and this guy is disturbed and you are giving him his arena. Originally Posted by helenparr
Be sure to post taint photos before you go.
I agree this is freaking disgusting.
Oh my lord.......Go to the doctor....
How is this thread still going. There are replies that think this might be a serious question. This guy or girl is a fucking troll. It acts like it's normal for a little bit and then posts like this come out. It's probably some little lonely guy in a corner of it's mom's basement. I do agree that's it can be funny though. The funny part is when people take him/it seriously
I'm seeing hella meteorites, like for real.

You ever think about how we're on this tiny planet 90,000 miles from some idiot star and trying to get rich?

What is the meaning of life?
U profile says U a guy. U pussy must be dead.
How is this thread still going. There are replies that think this might be a serious question. This guy or girl is a fucking troll. It acts like it's normal for a little bit and then posts like this come out. It's probably some little lonely guy in a corner of it's mom's basement. I do agree that's it can be funny though. The funny part is when people take him/it seriously Originally Posted by burkalini
Filthy Hobbitt-essss, give me back my preciousssssssss
  • Trey
  • 12-15-2017, 05:21 AM
I'm seeing hella meteorites, like for real.

You ever think about how we're on this tiny planet 90,000 miles from some idiot star and trying to get rich?

What is the meaning of life? Originally Posted by yitzchak
You are just an animal like any other. The meaning of life is stay alive as long as you can... or want.