That bitch!

I don't feel bad for hobbying now. The wife split, took all the money, cleaned the house of all the furniture and had the electricity turned off all behind my back. I barely see my daughter and she leaves me with all the debt. And the bad thing is I still love that bitch. I can't wait to get back on my feet so I can hobby as much as I want. I just need a break from all this stress. I still have hope with Annie's raffle. Cross your fingers for me and if the winner is not me, I would kindly take the donation.
  • 1+1
  • 08-28-2016, 09:56 PM
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1811979

RAFFLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!
ALL THESE CUTIES, YOU KNOW THERE IS GONNA BE A RAFFLE!!!
AND YOU CAN TIP THESE GIRLS I'M PAYIN EM!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

Muster up a tip my friend because they are well worth every penny.
Its not even funny how cheap they can be. It's sad. And embarrassing. I do pay for that but seriously. How can yall walk out and not tip on a fucking free date.???????
  • 1+1
  • 08-29-2016, 01:52 AM
When something is gifted up front it is automatically(a given) without a spoken reminder to cash tip-out for such a generous act and to bear gifts to the Hostess that accommodated the raffle.Flowers,bottle of wine,gift card,fine chocolates,and a Thank You card.
I always tip ahead of time. If the service was not good I would just not rebook.
Annie, I got tipping money if you got the lady. I would be generous.just don't have enough for both.
No worries mate. Look at all the possibilities now. Your single. Getting back in shape, hanging with your mates and an endless amount of lagers.

When I married my first, I had the bloody bitch sign a prenup. Our marriage lasted 7 years. Well, we went our own ways and she found someone else. No worries though, I was out night at the pub and guess who happens to be there--her and new fling. The bloke started a little shit and she was his now.

Being the gentleman I am --"sarcasm" I told him I left NO hole on her a virgin. He face went bloody blank and he walked away. I'm sure she had no choice later that evening to allow him to "hitter in shitter"

Go on and have a bloody fuck fest
Its not even funny how cheap they can be. It's sad. And embarrassing. I do pay for that but seriously. How can yall walk out and not tip on a fucking free date.??????? Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Even though your a contest winner, bring the Sheila some flowers and a $200 tip.

What is it with these cheap bloody bastards.
Yes, I agree with you. Hobby is much easier now until the divorce but I have to wait 365 days. So no dating right now. I'll save for hobby. I'll just become a regular now. That's why I was always scared to do agency but now I have my own phone so I can care less.
Yes tipping the ladies is always appreciated. I don't know of any other Agency that has a FREE RAFFLE in the area.
So one get's a free date with a beautiful lady, and doesn't tip?? That is just outrageous...

At the least do it because that lady is spending her time free of charge to you.

Good luck to everyone in the upcoming raffle...

M.M.
I know it sucks. I went thru the same shit 6yrs ago. Just know when you get back settled. You'll be a lot happier
Its not even funny how cheap they can be. It's sad. And embarrassing. I do pay for that but seriously. How can yall walk out and not tip on a fucking free date.??????? Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Who didn't tip?!? I tipped "Valentina" after violating her. I'll leave a nice tip if I win.

...Cross your fingers for me and if the winner is not me, I would kindly take the donation. Originally Posted by stockn2468
stockn2468, I maybe would have considered "donating" the pussy to you if I would win, BUT at least you're FREE!!! I'm still in the slammer and need my pussy rations if I win.
True Al, but I can't get free because loose lips sunk ships. I'd rather hobby. Better discretion until I am truly free. I got a few dollars but not enough to go high class yet. That Shawnee looks amazing.i never had problems getting at home. She's just material oriented and had some bad luck with surgery and couldn't work so we got behind then she split when the going got rough.
Boofuckinghooo! Whores don't care about all this drama bulshit! We are hardcore selling pussy and all!! Hopefully you get on your feet to buy pussy. Have a great day.
Who didn't tip?!? I tipped "Valentina" after violating her. I'll leave a nice tip if I win.

stockn2468, I maybe would have considered "donating" the pussy to you if I would win, BUT at least you're FREE!!! I'm still in the slammer and need my pussy rations if I win. Originally Posted by albundy
Hush up!
Cheap ass! You know you ain't a tipper! Lmao!
Annie's ho's deserve a tip usually