🏳🏴🏳new pictures in showcase🏴🏳🏴 Angel Fox 🏳🏴🏳

hi there Gents .. I've taken a few pictures for you guys & also have some videos a lot may want to see ❤️❤️❤️ Text :3379364822 to find out how (((GOOGLE WALLET ACCEPTED NOW))) I've been in the gym a lot lately hopefully you all enjoy 💜💜💜

Sincerely,
Angel Fox
  • 1+1
  • 08-30-2016, 10:51 PM
!!!!^
Mmmmmmmmm delicious!!!
Wow. U sure look like a lot of fun. I may have to pay u a visit real soom
Wow. You look amazing. I have put it off too long. I need to come visit like maybe tomorrow.
Wow. You look amazing. I have put it off too long. I need to come visit like maybe tomorrow. Originally Posted by Tigerbait929
I see by your signature line that BBJ is preferred. This chick is CBJ ONLY. The reason I never bothered to even try and see her. Because, personally, I think she's hot with those freakin' tits.

She is sexy though.
  • 1+1
  • 08-31-2016, 09:38 PM
Give it a rest Al.this is about pictures and not a gripe session for beating a dead horse over CBJ.Some women have small children and that is their #1 priority for good health.Pictures are groovy.Grown folks can read.The woman has kids to feed.
Give it a rest Al.this is about pictures and not a gripe session for beating a dead horse over CBJ.Some women have small children and that is their #1 priority for good health.Pictures are groovy.Grown folks can read.The woman has kids to feed. Originally Posted by 1on1
That's bullshit. A lot of these hookers have kids, yet they still suck dick properly.

But, I AM getting off-topic here.

Back to the topic: She is a sexy chick though. Just wish her pictures weren't always so fuzzy or slightly blurry so that we can see her more clearly.
  • 1+1
  • 08-31-2016, 10:22 PM
Al sexually frustrated for sum Angel Fox.Spank the monkey watching her pictures.Free of charge.
Al sexually frustrated for sum Angel Fox.Spank the monkey watching her pictures.Free of charge. Originally Posted by 1on1
If her pictures were clearer, maybe I would.

Like I said, I think she's good looking as far as I can tell, in spite of the ghetto attitude she displayed on earlier threads.

But, no, she isn't someone I HAVE to see. Plenty of other hookers out there that suck dick correctly.

BTW - What's with all of this Angel Fox stuff on some of these threads? She's your buddy?
  • 1+1
  • 08-31-2016, 11:16 PM
This thread is about Angel Fox.The other thread you created is about big boobs and She has the biggest tits in Louisiana.Representing Louisiana for the best.With all the flooding and homeless people you have to find some good.She is in Baton Rouge where all that flooding took place.Peace man.
This thread is about Angel Fox.The other thread you created is about big boobs and She has the biggest tits in Louisiana.Representing Louisiana for the best.With all the flooding and homeless people you have to find some good.She is in Baton Rouge where all that flooding took place.Peace man. Originally Posted by 1on1
Not sure what Angel Fox's tits have to do with the flooding. But, whatever.

Look, you dig her, that's cool. If you want her, knock yourself out.

As fun as those earlier drama threads with Angel were, I'm just not in the mood to start another one. I shouldn't have said anything. So, I apologize.
I hear ya al. She is very sexy woman. I also much rather a BBBJ, however if my dick was in her mouth I wouldn't complain about a cover. Still a very good day. Lol.
  • 1+1
  • 09-01-2016, 12:43 PM
I hear ya al. She is very sexy woman. I also much rather a BBBJ, however if my dick was in her mouth I wouldn't complain about a cover. Still a very good day. Lol. Originally Posted by Yamahacoonass
Hell to the yea man.
Great tits