Ladys? Don't You Get Sick And Tired Of The No Call No Shows??! -- Little Rock, Arkansas

Today 11/25 Client:

"Part-time Lover" and (MANY MORE) has scheduled and confirmed an incall appointment with me at 5pm. He's contacted me several times in the past and has inquired asking the SAME questions and has booked several appointments and has flaked on every single one!

TODAY I thought I'd be nice and give him another chance. He confirmed an appointment at 5 p.m and texted me back and fourth for about 30 minutes assuring me that he would be present for the appointment. And to no surprise, he FLAKED once again!
"no call no show!!"

GUYS, this is UNACCEPTABLE!! We as providers pride ourselves on our reputation to be PUNCTUAL, CLEAN and READY to provide outstanding services to our clients. The least you guys can do is have clear communication & call in advance to let us know

1.) your unable to make it
2.) you would like to reschedule
3.) OR at LEAST CALL and say your cat died! SOMETHING!

Since traveling to Little Rock, I've dealt with this type of behavior consistently and the gentlemen of Little Rock are really rubbing me the wrong way! Not to mention, the "LOW BALLING/NEGOTIATING GAME" seems to be quite popular around here.

Now if there are any gentlemen in the area who appreciate a quality women like myself, A L W A Y S feel free to contact me.
Sorry that happened to you, sweetheart.

Don’t let it mess up your mood for the good guys… Block the bad ones and move on!
  • mwise
  • 11-28-2017, 06:42 AM
That does suck, just know that "some" providers do it to clients as well so I personally know how you feel. I hope you didn't get an incall for the bastard...
  • mwise
  • 11-28-2017, 06:42 AM
Mistake post
He's did me like that a couple times too smh... I just wish some guys would understand this is how we pay our bills, feed our kids, and this time of year put gifts under the tree.. I understand sometimes cancelling last minute just has to happen but geez...
I agree with Ginger tho, block them and keep it pushin..if someone cancels with me super last I require a cancellation fee to ever book with me again and that they book a longer appt

xo
All LR guys arent bad tho just have to deal with the gentlemen
That really sucks! Ps I think I need to change my handle name to avoid any confusion since they're similar. I would never do this to any of the fine ladies here.
This has been happening to me here recently. As always, Ginger has good advice block these guys and move on to the GENTLEMAN that will treat you well. There are plenty of them here. I caught myself getting all upset and letting it ruin my day when this happened but I will not allow these rude men to ruin my day.
I can usually weed out the NCNS by the way they act during screening. I also don't get a room until I see them in the parking lot (unless I already have a room for the day). Don't let it bother you
It happens on both sides unfortunately. I prebooked 1 month ago for a two hour appointment tonight. I even got a confirmation from her yesterday.
Now crickets. It's takes so much time to get ready just to ncns.
At least I saved 800 bucks lol
It happens on both sides unfortunately. I prebooked 1 month ago for a two hour appointment tonight. I even got a confirmation from her yesterday.
At least I saved 800 bucks lol Originally Posted by Blissed
Damn. Month in advanced booking for a $800 date and she disappeared? The shittiness of that shit is unreal
At least I saved 800 bucks lol Originally Posted by Blissed
Yeah that sucks, the cancellations is what made me leave the hobby in the past. And I just been at it about a month this time, and almost through with this go around. NCNS sucks for everyone, but in your case you still got the money to find other pussy.

As for the OP, she is stuck sucking her thumb. Although, I don't agree with her punctual remark. I have yet to see a hooker, or any woman show up on time.

On the other hand, your message box is probably full from all the girls trying to get that $800.00.
Yeah that sucks, the cancellations is what made me leave the hobby in the past. And I just been at it about a month this time, and almost through with this go around. NCNS sucks for everyone, but in your case you still got the money to find other pussy.

As for the OP, she is stuck sucking her thumb. Although, I don't agree with her punctual remark. I have yet to see a hooker, or any woman show up on time.

On the other hand, your message box is probably full from all the girls trying to get that $800.00. Originally Posted by I speak the truth

Bahahaha!