Sugar Daddy Allowances?

• Sandy
  • 03-25-2016, 12:34 AM
I have a gentleman that has met me as a client a couple of time out of State.(next State over)
He has taking a liking to me and came to my home town and we went out as friends.
He wants to take me on cruses trips and be my boyfriend. and come see me like 10 times a year., I would like to ask the men here what do you think a good allowances would be? (each time we meet it would be for 5,7,10 day visit.)

He told me that he feels strange giving me money for my services., but is fine with gifts.
He told me he has had two other providers as girlfriends in the past and that the providers got mad because he didn't ask them to give up providing, he said he doesn't want to tell the girl what to do.

I know he is well off, and is in the process of retiring and will be getting half a million to subsidize the rest of his life., so he will only get a portion of that money annually.
(He is not looking for marriage)

What are your thoughts? What kind of gifts would subsidize me?
What ever you want.

What do you need or want is the question.
We dont know what you like.

Half million isn't a lot of money to last the rest of your life if you dont know how long you are living so they better be small gifts.

If he is taking you on trips etc maybe that would do to have a friend.
Think of it as a vacation from hooking when he is in town or something.
My opinion on this subject would be to enjoy the cruises and talk to him about what u would need ... Sounds like he is an excellent person just looking to share life with a beautiful lady!!!

Half million isn't a lot of money to last the rest of your life if you dont know how long you are living so they better be small gifts. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
He sounds broke, honestly; more like a Splenda daddy. Don't waste your time, especially if he wants to pay you in gifts instead of cash.

Be firm with what you want, and don't be a pushover. Real sugar daddies are hard to come by, the Splenda daddies are plentiful... just trying to get as much as possible for the smallest amount possible.
He sounds broke, honestly; more like a Splenda daddy. Don't waste your time, especially if he wants to pay you in gifts instead of cash.

Be firm with what you want, and don't be a pushover. Real sugar daddies are hard to come by, the Splenda daddies are plentiful... just trying to get as much as possible for the smallest amount possible. Originally Posted by Finkle
Nailed it.
A real sugar daddy knows that gifts don't pay the bills.
He told me that he feels strange giving me money for my services.,
the providers got mad because he didn't ask them to give up providing, he said he doesn't want to tell the girl what to do.

What are your thoughts? Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie
Sounds like a manipulator.
Its should be both gifts and MONEY AND TRIPS AND INVESTMENTS FOR YOUR BEHALF
Typically, people plan for 30yrs in retirement. Hopefully he has other assets to help carry him through that because if he will be dependent on that half mil alone, that works out to less than $1500/mo... To live on... No wonder he didn't want any of his previous girls to quit providing. At this rate he will be needing to borrow money from you just to make ends meet... Sounds more like hes looking for a sugar mamma to me.
Nailed it.
A real sugar daddy knows that gifts don't pay the bills. Originally Posted by Ansley

Be firm with what you want, and don't be a pushover. Real sugar daddies are hard to come by, the Splenda daddies are plentiful... just trying to get as much as possible for the smallest amount possible. Originally Posted by Finkle
+1 Ansley and Finkle. Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • Sandy
  • 03-26-2016, 12:10 PM
But he wants to be my boyfriend.
But he wants to be my boyfriend. Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie
I have to agree with everyone else. If he is wanting to be your boyfriend, he is setting things up so you can support him when he is broke. Most guys who honestly have money don't brag about it for fear of someone using them for it.
  • Sandy
  • 03-26-2016, 01:31 PM
He is retiring from the department of defense, he drives around in a BMW, he came down to where I'm living and was looking at condos for $150,000.
I don't think he's wanting my money I just don't think he wants to give me any money. He doesn't like the idea of paying me money for my time he prefers to give me gifts along with the trips.
I'm just trying to figure out how I can change his mind that gifts will not be enough to help me.
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2016, 02:34 PM
He is retiring from the department of defense, he drives around in a BMW, he came down to where I'm living and was looking at condos for $150,000.
I don't think he's wanting my money I just don't think he wants to give me any money. He doesn't like the idea of paying me money for my time he prefers to give me gifts along with the trips.
I'm just trying to figure out how I can change his mind that gifts will not be enough to help me. Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie
I know plenty of people who drive BMW's who seriously skimp on maintenance cause they are broke, and having owned several, I can tell you they need plenty of it.

Half a million ain't shit. Keep looking.
I,am a nobody and I showed up to the provider I liked with a cashier's check in her name a new paid for car (the model she had expressed before she wanted ) Keys to a sky scraper high end condo I got for her as her spoiled as hell pad and she stuck her nose in the air at 5 k a week plus all the perks .

So I blew all my money on whiskey and wild wild women

Anybody know were a good place to pick up pop cans is I'm broke now ...

Not really but what the fuck does it matter
  • Sandy
  • 03-26-2016, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE=slickahhughs;1057956522]I,am a nobody and I showed up to the provider I liked with a cashier's check in her name a new paid for car (the model she had expressed before she wanted ) Keys to a sky scraper high end condo I got for her as her spoiled as hell pad and she stuck her nose in the air at 5 k a week plus all the perks .

So I blew all my money on whiskey and wild wild women

Are you trying to make me feel jealous or like a fool? because it did 😔