Man orders prostitute and daughter arrives

• AC-DC
  • 12-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Wooops...now that had to be uncomfortable

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2011/12/...3601322899200/
How did this make the news? This guy actually reported this situation to the media?!?
My oh my could I add to this. Let's say Baton Rouge is a veeerrrrrryyyy small town.
Awkwardddddd.
poses a question for men with daughter's above 18. Would you fuck your daughter's friends?
I am speechless.
  • AC-DC
  • 12-06-2011, 03:17 PM
I have several close friends with teenage and early twenty daughters and I'd freak if one of their daughters showed up. I also have guy friends asking to hear about my exploits and I always filter based on the daughter's age + 5 just to be safe. My current sugar baby is 18 and I'm not telling anyone about her.....sorry guys go find your own lolita.
Don't they put peepholes in the doors over there? If I were him I'd tell my daughter that we take this to the grave. It definitely wouldn't be in the fuckin newspaper!
My oh my could I add to this. Let's say Baton Rouge is a veeerrrrrryyyy small town. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
Oooohhh! Do tell!
Wow, gives a whole new meaning on "thanksgiving day" convo with family doesn't it? "Hey daughter, can you pass dad the mashed tators?" She says, "Sure dad, for $250."

Weird. Dont know what I would do in that situation. WOW.
poses a question for men with daughter's above 18. Would you fuck your daughter's friends? Originally Posted by coefficient
My early 20's daughter has several really hot friends her age whom I've often fantazied about fucking......once when I booked a provider in my home city, I'll admit that the thought of one of her friends showing up had me thinking about the ramifications of that actually happening (ALL BAD!)
  • Sami
  • 12-06-2011, 03:59 PM
That would have to be so humiliating on both sides.
I can't even begin to imagine how the heck this story made news to start.. It must have been one of the most uncomfortable situations ever!!
I wonder if he paid a cancellation fee.

He couldn't do a review because no activities took place but an alert about the provider "running down the hallway screaming" might help future clients.
I know he didn't say "Whose your Daddy"