Boob jobs, lifts and reductions

Providers (and guys if you know too),

If you get a boob job, then you lose a lot of weight, does it affect the way the boob job looks?
Yes. If you loose too much, you will feel the implant, especially after several years in.

Even older implants can start to have a very un-natural feel after about 10 years.

It's probably not a bad idea to have then "tuned up" as you body changes with age.
That's very good to know. Thank you for the info, Jackie.
Annie, Please don't mess with those treasures!! lol
Annie, Please don't mess with those treasures!! lol Originally Posted by angusranch
I totally agree. Ladies everywhere please don't get fake ones. Yes I know most men stare and drool at a huge set of DD's. Don't let that mess with your self image. There are very few boob jobs imo that look and feel as good as natural ones. If you're an A or a B cup be happy and know that most men are ok with you. Being sexy is a state of mind not your cup size. I love spinners with A and B cups, and I love women with C and D cups also. The variety is what makes it fun also. That being said I've never kicked a woman out of bed because she had fake boobs. I'm not a bigot.
I actually have DD's, but only thanks to having a baby. Before that, they were a perfect 38c. I would like to have a reduction and then a slight lift.

Angus... hehe.. thank you, but it would just be nice to have them be a 38c again, and probably less headaches.
I had an old gf get a lift. It did look better and she was more confident because of it. Go for it Annie.
I'll have to look into the best docs in OKC to do the reduction and lift. I would feel better headache-wise and self-image wise.
Yes... A friend of mine had 36F and then she lost about 25 lbs and they looked awkward... She needed to get them reduced and lifted. All in all, she's spent 17000 on her tits in 7 years.
Maybe we should hold a vote: I vote for all natural boobs.

There are a lot of things I don't like about the MMs. No need to enumerate them. Just let you know that my chances of taking a pass are much higher if you have MMs.

@Shayla, that's like buying a new car.
I am with you I have 36B and they are round and perky and I always say would rather have small ones because the older I get they won't sag and drop..I actually feel bad to ladies with huge boobs I have had many friends with health issues...but if you makes you feel better about yourself than do it...
Maybe we should hold a vote: I vote for all natural boobs.

There are a lot of things I don't like about the MMs. No need to enumerate them. Just let you know that my chances of taking a pass are much higher if you have MMs.

@Shayla, that's like buying a new car. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
YES weight loss is a boob shrinker believe it my twins used to be glorious 38 DD's now they are inferior 34 C's
Yes. If you loose too much, you will feel the implant, especially after several years in.

Even older implants can start to have a very un-natural feel after about 10 years.

It's probably not a bad idea to have then "tuned up" as you body changes with age. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I'm sure mm ladies will chime in more accurately but yes you are supposed to get you mm's replaced or removed after a certain number of years.
I have a lady friend that had boob job about 5 years ago then lost weight recently and her boobs begain to sag a bit due to loose skin after weight loss and even her nipples seem not to be centered correctly now.
she lost almost 50 lbs.
she now has an appt to do a tune up and was told around 4 to 6 k to do this
Both losing and gaining weight would affect them, which is why the docs always suggest not to get one in you plan on having a baby. I plan on getting mine done in 2 or 3 years.

The average shelf life is about 10 years.