A fantasy not realized?

A group of female friends and an absurd number of bottles of wine led to a conversation on common role play fantasies---we then talked about whether we had ever known anyone (or heard of any story) where the following actually occurred:

Teacher / student?
Yep, this happens with both men and women in the role of Horny Professor. I read about one woman in Dallas who decided that a group study session with her students would be especially useful.

Boss / secretary?
This doesn't make the news of course, but yeah happens all the time, but only have one case with which I am familiar where the boss was a Ms.

Police / civilian?
Take your pick...being pulled over for a traffic ticket. Prison scenario, etc. The jailer ones especially make the news.

But the one I have never heard or even been told a story about....
Nurse / patient. Especially of course female nurse and male patient. Have you ever heard of this happen? In the hospital?? I know we have some number of companions on here with nursing backgrounds, so if any of them are brave enough. For purposes of my vino-filled conversation, I called bullshit on this one.

Anyone with a different opinion? Do I just need to get out more often?
Us nurses are a kinky bunch......Nurse-Doctor, Nurse-Nurse, and of course Nurse-Patient.....even got me some in nursing school, so Student Nurse-Student Nurse.....
Role playing and living our fantasies enhances our pleasures and the mind fuck...Yum!!
More awkward would be having both his hands on your shoulders during a prostate check.
ouch - certainly awkward... at least you're not running your hair through his balls!
Even more awkward...you go in for a urology appointment and have to have a scope run up your penis into your bladder and the woman running the scope turns out to be your wifes friend.
Lets just say ...its an embarrasing moment as she holds your balls and dick as she runs the scope up your penis while shes wearing her pink scrubs...lol
It makes for a interesting conversation when you go out for cold beer with her and her husband a week later.
Great story. That should be a scene in a movie!

My unrealized fantsy is to be single, rich and thirty.
Us nurses are a kinky bunch...... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Maybe so but why is it every nurse I have had to deal with in hospital stays moonlighted as bouncers at a biker bar?
I have this really cool fantasy I acted out tonite...and it was so friggin HOT!!!! i am still giggly!!!

My SO and I went to the lingerie store and he picked out a sexy leopard print neglige and pantie.........then after dinner...I gave him a sensual bubble bath....He dressed in his new "outfits".....then I had him meet me in the bed for one helluva wild romp {all while he was still wearing the "outfit"}!!!