Hobbyist Survey # 2 These are some of the question that some of yall asked me to include

The surveys are anonymous and being used to let providers know how to provide more of the things you hobbyist want.

NEW Survey

FIRST Survey

It been extremely enlightening looking at the results of the surveys. Keepum commin!
lolol

I enjoy the question that asks if proper spelling and "grammer" matters.
What do you think the predominate answer has been so far.?

lolol

I enjoy the question that asks if proper spelling and "grammer" matters. Originally Posted by garcia_fan
Will you publish the results?
lolol

I enjoy the question that asks if proper spelling and "grammer" matters. Originally Posted by garcia_fan
MM a stack overflow error comes up after submitting, what's up with that?
MM a stack overflow error comes up after submitting, what's up with that? Originally Posted by cumalot
This is the response I just got... So I am not sure what happened... This is pure conjecture, but I got 6 all within 2 minutes maybe that was when you did yours.
Attached Images File Type: jpg survey.JPG (35.9 KB, 124 views)
Will you publish the results? Originally Posted by ICU 812

If ECCIE allows I would be happy to.. If so it will be done simply showing the trends in the survey.

I am sharing with providers at the

1st Monthly G2G ( get together) For Houston Area Providers.
on Nov 2, 2010. 7pm until
The first hour is an open discussion of the results of both surveys.
just a bump... to the top... yesterday was my best results day yet....YEAHHHHH
If ECCIE allows I would be happy to.. If so it will be done simply showing the trends in the survey.

I am sharing with providers at the

1st Monthly G2G ( get together) For Houston Area Providers.
on Nov 2, 2010. 7pm until
The first hour is an open discussion of the results of both surveys. Originally Posted by MagnificMedia

I am going to be there at the G2G... I am dying to learn the results!
Ms Tia you better be cookin something..lol You know how much I love to eat your cookin!
Hey allie* thanks... BTW glad you like the new ad and looking forward to seeing you Friday.

Hey just a bump...looking for a few more surveys to be done.
I am learning so much about hobbyist wants , desires, likes, dislikes etc... and will be sharing with as many providers as possible.
So if you want to be heard here's your chance hobbyist