I need a BIG BAD WOLF

TO EAT ME LIKE THE STORY SAYS!

No really, I need a man who can do it RIGHT! I can count on ONE HAND how many have made me get off.

Guys who are self proclaimed MASTERS of the ART OF EATING please share your methods!!

I may end up paying YOU LOL
Come to Texas.

I have references.
Each person has their own interpretation as to how he or she thinks DATY should be done to the lady. Its like a guy getting a bbbj from a lady, he knows how he likes it done while other guys likes it done another way. Most guys will tell her how they like it done. That's why a lady should tell the guy how she likes it done. I for one find it erotic when the lady instructs me as to how to make her cum via DATY....Communication is always the key to a mind blowing 'O'
If your ever up this way, I can recommend some wolves

AAAAARRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR RR!!!!!!!!!!!! (Suppose to be a wolf howl if you can't tell)

That's what she said, not me.
lol---I have the big bad wolf.....and I am not sharing!

good luck sugar!
Ummm...have fun?
TO EAT ME LIKE THE STORY SAYS!

No really, I need a man who can do it RIGHT! I can count on ONE HAND how many have made me get off.

Guys who are self proclaimed MASTERS of the ART OF EATING please share your methods!!

I may end up paying YOU LOL Originally Posted by kymberlane

I'm $2,500 an hour... Want to re-think this statement now?
Does stick-to-it-ness come into play in this? I may not have the golden tongue but I freakin have plenty of endurance and I think I may be able to breath through my ears. If you flick it long enough something's bound to happen right?

Beezy
Visit Texarkana Texas if i cant make it happen i will double the rose
I'm $2,500 an hour... Want to re-think this statement now? Originally Posted by bladtinzu
She only needs 5 minutes and wants you to NOT be a clock watcher!
She only needs 5 minutes and wants you to NOT be a clock watcher! Originally Posted by Still Looking

5 minutes is still charged at the hourly rate... I cut no deals..
I eat cookie good ... I chew.
I think someone needs to remind you just what your primary function as a provider is Kymber because apparently you don't even have a clue.

Here is a Newsflash:

A provider gets paid hard-earned money to provide pleasure to the gentlemen.

. . . You seem to think it is his responsibility to provide pleasure to you and then pay for the privilege!

I think you need to read what I wrote again. I offered to pay lol. No mention of any hobbyist doing it. Also, thats not on my menu anyway. Im pretty selective as to whom gets that personal and intimate with me. Just cant be anyones' face buried in there hun lol.

And by the way, the majority of men offer to do it on "their time" just because they are into it. I kindly reject.

Again, you need to socialize more often, I started the thread for a fun discussion. Lighten up will ya