URL / Website: -
City: Hot Springs
State: Arkansas
Address: Downtown
Activities: LFK, DFK, CBJ, CG, MISH, DOGGY, FUHA, FUMA
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, bruneyye
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very nice ass and body w a few tats; not distracting. Nice C’s. She has smoker breath which is not my thing.
Recommendation: Yes
Well done! Sounds like more things are opening up in Hot Springs!
Well done! Sounds like more things are opening up in Hot Springs! Originally Posted by Exchequer

I'd hope so. I was there 2 months ago and there was nothing but "hiring" signs everywhere. A few AMP's and studios could liven the place up.
Did the amp location smell like cig smoke? I can’t go home smelling like an ashtray. Been thinking about visiting here. Was it reasonably priced? I’d like to visit the skinny blonde in their photos. Thanks for any intel you can share. PM me please.
Did the amp location smell like cig smoke? I can’t go home smelling like an ashtray. Been thinking about visiting here. Was it reasonably priced? I’d like to visit the skinny blonde in their photos. Thanks for any intel you can share. PM me please. Originally Posted by msoverby33
I bet the blonde you are thinking about is:
https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=65670

I have been wanting to see her....Looks like from her reviews, she doesn't smoke but that wouldn't matter if the whole place smelled like **McClard's.

**Here's a tip, after visiting her, goto McClard's with a pickup order. Maybe that will mask the smell.
Yep, she’s the one! ��