Reports of Rosenstein Considered Invoking The 25th Amendment Must Have Been True

Why do you say that? Because Trump is going to fire him, too?

There’s a dwindling number of loyalists willing to look the other way should Trump pull any shenanigans on this deal. Why else do would he be sticking so tightly to the script?

His back is against the wall because his narcissistic instincts and innate mental illness drive him to do what bullies, billittles and befucks everybody else.

He may be getting the message that his fat ass is in the frying pan and is petrified of the inevitable.

Time for him to blow up some underdeveloped country or some such shit.

Again, call me what you will. But that’s is what I believe is unfolding before our eyes. It ain’t getting better. It’s getting stupider. And worse.

Time for him to blow up some underdeveloped country or some such shit.

Again, call me what you will. But that’s is what I believe is unfolding before our eyes. It ain’t getting better. It’s getting stupider. And worse. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The sky is falling...
When is the world coming to an end...when they confirm Justice Kavanaugh
YR, you're forgetting that Meuller appointment was founded on a faulty FISA warrant on the alleged russian collusion. there was no basis for the warrant to be issued the way it was handled.

Meuller is the one against the clock. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

And as such, EVERY CONVICTION or guilty plea they've acquired BECAUSE of those fraudulently issued warrants from the FISA court, should be tossed OUT, based on teh "Fruits of the Poisonous Tree" doctrine.