New sala

There is a new sala near the intersection of waterfil and Ramon rayon named Hong Kong Gold. I stopped by to see if they had any Asian girls. They did not. There were three girls, not attractive. I left there and went to platinos. There was almost zero cross border traffic so parking was muy facil. It was a Monday around 7pm, they had no less than 6 girls working. I went with one I have seen a few times before who is fun and ok looking, even after squeezing out two kids. I made it long and fun, got what I wanted, and then I stayed and tried to teach them all some English and learn some Spanish for a couple hours until closing time around 10pm. I tried to tell one of the girls they could make some more money if they would start to do live streaming on one of the cam websites while they wait for clients. It seems like this would be a good business model. I’m not sure if she understood it but I’m going to propose this to the owner to see if she will set it up. I think it would be a win-win for them.