in my response to the no review

Hes only saying no because he shorted me 25, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and didn't count it beforehand. After he left I counted it and saw it was 25 short. So I text him and let him know he shorted me. He didn't say or respond to my calls or texts until I said I would do an alert he then said 'we can work this out' so he came and gave me the 25...I was a little upset because he knew he tried to dupe Me. I told him I wouldn't do the alert and so I didn't. I treated him great and tried everything to satisfy him. He met a lot with a girl here he said so he had a problem sometimes. I never once was rude and treated him right. I have text messages to prove things.He even reassured me everything was alright, I asked of he was okay and he said yes

*Staff Edit - JCM

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Damn....I wish you visited wichita a few months ago. lol I always had a thing for you

Sorry that happened to you hon. But I can't read his side tho, since I don't have access

(maybe one of the ladies could share her PA with me lol jk)
Read her post.

Her rates are posted.
Ok I see her ad saying 30 min for 125 with review.

Did you let her know that you were looking for the review special ?
I can't read the ROS... I assume ladies can't either. You're not telling me that someone leaked the ROS are you! no way.

Ok, maybe not, but I thought it was interesting anyway.
I have text messages that show we agreed on 150/30 aanyone is more than welcome to ask me for the messages.
He even said he doesn't do reviews....He seemed like he was UTI as well his eyes were wide and smiling a LOT
  • Dkayz
  • 11-25-2014, 06:43 PM
He even said he doesn't do reviews.... Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
...He has almost 30 reviews on his account?
He even said he doesn't do reviews....He seemed like he was UTI as well his eyes were wide and smiling a LOT Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
It was Sunday morning. Hung over is more accurate.
I have text messages that show we agreed on 150/30 aanyone is more than welcome to ask me for the messages. Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Maybe you could send a link to you current ad with your rates
Maybe you could send a link to you current ad with your rates Originally Posted by SixShot
Her ads say 125 with review and 150 without. Which one did you agree on before the meeting?
Her ads say 125 with review and 150 without. Which one did you agree on before the meeting? Originally Posted by bluegrana
Apparently that was the issue and one of the points of contention. She did text me the $150 HHR and $200hr which confused me based on her post so I ask about the review special. I thought we were clear on the review special.. In the end I went back and gave her the additional $25 so wtf does it matter. If she was not playing games with her rates it would not have been an issue.
...He has almost 30 reviews on his account? Originally Posted by Dkayz
So there was some discussion regarding reviews...

I wonder what brought that discussion up?

Wow this is complex...
Nobody was playing games I've never been the one to do that...you never text asking about the review special so I said 150/30
Her ads say 125 with review and 150 without. Which one did you agree on before the meeting? Originally Posted by bluegrana
The 150/30