Time Warner Cable "out" in a big chunk of Encino.....

North of 1604 between 281 North and Bulverde Road and a litle past Evans

No time like the present to find out all over again what a good book can do.
Tried to read started getting drowsy,service came back on just in time...........
Must've been more than just there it went out at my house last night too close to Castle Hills. Didn't check it this morning though. Hopefully its back on now.
Went out pretty much anywhere north I-10. I THINK it had something to do with the power going out along 281/1000oaks. I got a couple of power surges at my place and then light flickered on and off, then no cable. Apparently CPS had a line drop or something. Maybe they lost power to a relay or something. Too much of a coincidence to not be related to each other.
How long was the cable out? more than an hour?
How long was the cable out? more than an hour? Originally Posted by bigboy8225
Yeah something like that. Almost had to go outside where it was dark and scary to kill some time
.......the cable boxes were breaking all the time.....

......if you've ever had a cable box go bad, its because they dont really "fix" them....they take them back to the warehouse, plug it in to see if it works, and then put a new shiny cover on it and give it to someone else

Yeah something like that. Almost had to go outside where it was dark and scary to kill some time Originally Posted by BigTee