Any suggestions for CHat

Chat recieved a face lift. ANyways any more changes or enhancements you would like to see. I was in there today and I must say overall its much better. The bugs seem to have been worked out. I would like to see more emoticons to choose from. The same emoticons we have at our disposal for threads why not add it to chat. Another suggestion is perhaps have another chat room. Make it a no holds bar anything pretty much goes. Similar to the imaginary black widow forum i keep hearing stories about
was in there last night and I like it especially that we have a bigger file size limit for pictures!
I would really like to be able to change the height of the chat window and at least double the number of lines showing.

I would also like to be able to send a private chat invitation to someone who is online but not in the chat room.
I haven't been able to get into chat for two days now. What's going on?
  • jr4u
  • 02-14-2012, 06:58 PM
me either Sins. I cleared my history and still can't get it to work
I haven't been able to get into chat for two days now. What's going on? Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Sins! I have found that the chat system tries to "load" and gets stuck somewhere in the 80-90% range. I cancel it, re-enter, and have been getting in. First time attempt generally doesn't work for me.
  • jr4u
  • 02-14-2012, 09:00 PM
i had to clear the internet history and cache and now it works sins
me either Sins. I cleared my history and still can't get it to work Originally Posted by jr4u
maybe it is because you didn't do it to me Jr lol You know I
have the cure and answer to all you questions .My thoughts
on how to make chat better is simply this toss the haters
& trouble makers out of chat.
The right clicking on pictures to reveal image urls is still an issue
how about making images appear in the chat without having to click them?
how about making images appear in the chat without having to click them? Originally Posted by LeftySmith
LOL.. you obviously havent seen Shags pics.. LOL!!
As of last night it was still possible to save pics from the chat room. Has that been fixed?

Also, I'd like to have the avatars a smaller size to be able to see more lines at once - or at least have an option for smaller avatars.
  • Caleb
  • 02-16-2012, 08:29 PM
My thoughts
on how to make chat better is simply this toss the haters
& trouble makers out of chat. Originally Posted by Kitten
Even better if they can't re-enter under a different handle immediately after they are tossed.

Also, protect the privacy of those posting pics, especially our lovely ladies. The easy access to the pic URL has got to go.

Chat ought to be a fun playground, but it has to be safe for maximum enjoyment.
Actually, more than the URL, it is possible to download the pic to your own hard drive straight from the pic posted in chat.
how bout we can close pics that we open? that would be nice