What to do??

Monday I will be turning the big 50

I have no plans for my birthday.

What should I do for it??

Oh, and by the way, I think I still look pretty freaking hot for a 50 yr old!

These babies are all natural and look they don't even sag.

Tell me what you did on your 50th???
woohoooo hell yeahhh miss sexy---have fun.....go do a spa day & then hit the club for some dancing!

I was in New orleans...went down to Bourbon....got a lil "stoked"...then rode that bull topless!!
You look amazing for 50 �� if you took on younger guys id be all over it
You look amazing for 50 �� if you took on younger guys id be all over it Originally Posted by Mixdfreak
I do at times. Just depends.
One idea: celebrate with a MFM or MMMF with you being the center of attention. I'm sure a few of your favorite clients would go for it.
One idea: celebrate with a MFM or MMMF with you being the center of attention. I'm sure a few of your favorite clients would go for it. Originally Posted by Ericnj
woohoooo yes those are awesome....go for it...I bet Boris & Next would do it!!!
Lady Y...

IMO...It's your strong self-confidence & the no nonsense way you carry yourself that makes you sexy!

Don't get me wrong...your tatas are fabulous for turning 50yrs old, along with your backside!!!

Wishing you a wonderful 50th birthday!!!
Happy Birthday sexy lady
Still remember what I did for my 50th ... I jumped out of a freakin airplane !!!

Yea, I went sky diving for the first and only time. Why ? Just for the hell of it !!! Even hired a photographer to record it ... he had a head mounted camera and caught me in my full glory .... SCARED SHIT-LESS at 8,000 FT !!! Got it burned on DVD to take to my grave, lol.

Obviously that's not for everyone ... but I will never forget that milestone that's for sure.
Still remember what I did for my 50th ... I jumped out of a freakin airplane !!!

Yea, I went sky diving for the first and only time. Why ? Just for the hell of it !!! Even hired a photographer to record it ... he had a head mounted camera and caught me in my full glory .... SCARED SHIT-LESS at 8,000 FT !!! Got it burned on DVD to take to my grave, lol.

Obviously that's not for everyone ... but I will never forget that milestone that's for sure. Originally Posted by husker_do
that is cool!!!
Happy Early Birthday, Y!
Can't do the sky diving thing, I embarrassed my 13 year old when we went to Six Flags last week because he tried to get me on a roller coaster and I freaked out and screamed and made them let me off before they went. Lol he said I was embarrassing I am NOT ok with heights we're going fast and with my luck my damn parachute probably wouldn't come out, you are a brave man!!!!
Thats what I want to do, go sky diving. I'm not afraid of heights, I have a phobia about being pushed. I can't be anywhere high with people around me or I freak out. Have always though sky diving might help me with my fears.

Who's got a plane and knows how and wants to take me for my birthday????
Can't do the sky diving thing, I embarrassed my 13 year old when we went to Six Flags last week because he tried to get me on a roller coaster and I freaked out and screamed and made them let me off before they went. Lol he said I was embarrassing I am NOT ok with heights we're going fast and with my luck my damn parachute probably wouldn't come out, you are a brave man!!!! Originally Posted by shayla84
You have a 13 years old son and your profile says you are 30 years old. How old were you when you gave birth? Damn
You have a 13 years old son and your profile says you are 30 years old. How old were you when you gave birth? Damn Originally Posted by huskerman23
So you can't do math either? Jeez, what a moron. And what business is it of yours anyway?