Address: SW Omaha
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: No Call No Show
Session Length: 60 mins
Fee: $250
Hair Color and Length: blonde I suppose
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Couldn't really say, she left me hanging.
Recommendation: No
No meeting took place ...moved to Coed.
No it is not keeping it fair. You jump the gun and write a bad whiney post about her. Then try to make up for it. It does not change the fact that what everyone sees on the opening Nebraska page is..
"KK was not OK" for this section.
Hell you should be lucky anyone on here sees you after this.
No it is not keeping it fair. You jump the gun and write a bad whiney post about her. Then try to make up for it. It does not change the fact that what everyone sees on the opening Nebraska page is..
Hell you should be lucky anyone on here sees you after this. Originally Posted by 12blue4u
shut up
Hell you should be lucky anyone on here sees you after this. Originally Posted by 12blue4u
Hopefully that was directed at the OP and not me. I figured since he want going to say anything in this thread there should at least be a link to a positive review he gave her right after this for the very reason you mentioned. Everyone was quick to tell him he needed to make it right in this thread yet no one was doing it.
Well thank you Huskerman coming from you that means alot. Refer to wedgie post.
Thanks Rice...she did make things right a day later after my first negative post and all went well. Never the less, my first post was absolutely 100% accurate as to the details of what occurred. Never realized I was expected to mislead other potential candidates on a site such as this??? So much for the "Information Exchange" function of this tool.
So Blue....tell us for real...how do you know that she didn't NCNS him?
It is common courtesy to give a provider 24 hours to make it right. Things do come up at the last minute.
Appreciate the backup Smooth, gotta warn you though, Blue has more reviews than you and I together so our opinion doesn't matter, just ask him. She's been slipping these boys the kool-aide!!!
Wedge, you should change your name to King Arthur cause you're surrounded by Knights. For sooth and verily!
I really appreciate you guys who came to my defense. I'm not going to rehash the situation, I will say this, I DID NOT ncns this gentleman. In fact I have the txt still to show I responded. Now, I may have many talents, but controlling technology is out of my realm. Once I was alerted to the ncns thread I reached out to him and we discussed the situation and decided we were okay with rescheduling for the following day. All was fine and we both went home happy. And that's that!

Since we are on the subject of ncns, I'd like to mention a couple things that should be considered...
1) Providers also get ncns. Think about this, a lot of appts are incalls. Sometimes private but a lot of times in hotels. Either way, monies have been spent to provide the location. If she is low volume or just slow, she may have only had that appt scheduled. If that appt cancels or ncns... She's out the money spent on the room. But that's just some thing we are expected to accept and keep it moving. Yes, I know. You are saying, "Oh come on Kendra". I know I know. She can easily advertise and book something else.
And I also realize that as providers, there is a certain level of "professionalism" that is expected. I agree. This is our business. We should handle it responsibly. Which brings me to...
2) Providers are human too. We have families. A lot of us are mothers. Situations arise just as they do in anyone else's lives. I for one will be the first to say, if my family needs me.. That's where I will be. No matter what. And each of you would do the same.

For most of us, this is our livelyhood. How we provide for our children and pay our bills. I can for sure say that for those of us who care about our "business" doing a ncns to a gentlemen is not on our daily to do list lol. That does not dismiss the fact that we are regular people too and things do pop up.
Knights of the White to the rescue, the rest of you. shag off