Nebraska The Beautiful.

WOW.

I took a brisk walk around my hotel to find that Omaha is BEAUTIFUL.

I really like walking trails. Any known in Central Omaha with good scenery?

Im in love.
Its not central Omaha,but for true outdoor walking/hiking beauty take the trip to Bellevue and hit Fontenelle Forest. You will not be disappointed.
I used to live in central Omaha and loved walking on the keystone trail. You might have to google to find the paths or an entry point. Enjoy your stay!
The Lorentzen ( spelling ) gardens is a great place to walk a lot. I think there may be a charge.
have fun babe.....
Thanks everyone! Dallas- I heard you were right behind me! You and I seem to be frequenting the same area's and I wanna join you in some kinky shit so bad!

One day you will find it in your heart to fulfill my fantasy. I just know it.

Lol
Thanks everyone! Dallas- I heard you were right behind me! You and I seem to be frequenting the same area's and I wanna join you in some kinky shit so bad!

One day you will find it in your heart to fulfill my fantasy. I just know it.

Lol Originally Posted by Cynamon
Now hold on there, Dallas is my sexy bitch, or maybe I'm her bitch!

I'll share her though as long as I get to cum play too!

Welcome to Nebraska, have fun...
lol sexy Miss Y...I think we are eaxh others bitch.....lol
BUT bring it on...I luv sharing!! MMMMMMMMMMM

Cynamon ya gotta meet Lady y...do lunch!
Both of you ladies are absolutely gorgeous. I would love to meet a friend in Nebraska! I spent most of my time walking around enjoying the sights. Plus, a little work of course!
Both of you ladies are absolutely gorgeous. I would love to meet a friend in Nebraska! I spent most of my time walking around enjoying the sights. Plus, a little work of course! Originally Posted by Cynamon
I would love to meet you. Always game for another doubles partner. Especially if you know how to use a strap on and your tongue!!!!!

Even better if you like a strap on and tongue used on you!!!