Name: Khloe
User ID:: 385121
Phone: 469-479-1737
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/dallas...scorts/2812421
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off LBJ
Activities: ROS, menu as limited as a restaurant running out of food.
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Middle Eastern
Physical Description: In high heels looked about 5'10" (she never took them off the whole session), about 140lbs, shaved, b cups
Recommendation: Yes
I am going to see her soon. She just got her boobs done and look extremely fun. How as the environment Bob?
With cbj , cfs, no kissing and daty is like dead fish humping lol
So you went for Blanche and got Sophia. Tough break.
I am going to see her soon. She just got her boobs done and look extremely fun. How as the environment Bob? Originally Posted by Drmlb555
The environment was sketchy. As stated in my review, 1 star motel, sketchy people walking back-and-forth and sitting on the stairwells. Room only had a bed, nightstand, lamp and TV and I think cheap tile on the floor, not any room I’m used to being in. The police car that wasn’t there when I went in but was there when I was leaving made me a bit nervous. I personally would not repeat with this one.

You might want to wait to see her if she just got her boobs done. I can hear her now saying don’t touch them, they’re too sensitive rn
Good intel. Sounds like she has a pimp.
1 star motel, handle by pimp and very limited service.
Seems like someone going to get bad experience soon.
A shame. Definitely not my cup of tea services wise. A shame, very good looking girl, could do really well, but as is .... well, not so much IMO.
I saw her this summer. Nothing looks like to have changed except her boobs. For the streets....
Originally Posted by HobbyRUS
I went to see her today, and as soon as I arrived on time got in the elevator she told me she wouldn't see me. I took so long after she pushed our date back an hour. She seemed flaky, and like a scammer trying to get a deposit after that.
We talked out a misunderstanding, and I will be posting a review later on.