Name: Naughty Bunny
User ID:: NaughtyBunny
Phone: (571) 295-3875
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?84363-NaughtyBunny
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DNT and 635 area
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DT, BLS, , DATY/69, Tits action, CG and ACG, K9 , CIM, BBBJ again.

I loved how she massaged my nuts using her lube!

Hair Length and Color: wavy light brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian / Korean
Physical Description:
Slim, 5'4,-5'5, 110 pounds with a dancer bod and sexy moves , MM state of the art D size tits with sizeable nips, no bush cute outie lips showing. Unlike most Korean girls I met, NB has a narrow waist and a rounded ass to her advantage giving her an elongated hour glass contour. No fat whatsoever. Very attractive.

Sexy face enhanced eyelashes to emphasize her eyes. she has a deeper voice. English is not her forte but she is very chatty and seems really nice, without acting.

Recommendation: YES, NB is a good choice.
Can someone pm me her rates
  • olaf
  • 10-28-2022, 08:43 AM
You can contact her for the exact rates on text.
Dude, should I shave them , in order for them to be pampered ? I always wanted a long ball game.
  • BLM69
  • 10-29-2022, 04:03 PM
You can contact her for the exact rates on text. Originally Posted by olaf
Why can't you just tell him?
She has specifically and repeatedly asked customers and friends not to “state her present rates” for her, as doing so sets up expectations that any other customer will receive those rates. We are respecting her request. She is very open and freely communicates her present rates herself, when asked via text.

Now, if we had been asked what we paid, that might (or might not) be seen by any of us as a different question and might garner a response. That would be merely stating a fact, with no inference of a promise or guarantee that anyone else would receive that same rate.

Her rates are, in general, in line with the approximate midpoint of the going rates in the broader market. For specifics, text her directly. NC
  • olaf
  • 11-02-2022, 10:42 PM
Dude, should I shave them , in order for them to be pampered ? I always wanted a long ball game. Originally Posted by oysterlvr
It would not hurt, Dude. go for it.
  • olaf
  • 11-02-2022, 10:48 PM
Why can't you just tell him? Originally Posted by BLM69
I could, but I do not like giving donation specifics. I ain't her sales guy. It is not so hard to do the homework.
Good to see she still around. I always liked a good balz play as long as it will not let me with 2 Blue Balz.

I assume she is ok with MSOG . Is that so ?
Saw her last week. Love her iffering, very sexy, great dtbbj, doesnt push you to cum so she can push you out the door, no rush, kind of submissive. Great visit.