URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...0-17b41cd7c1d7
City: Hurst
State: Texas
Address: Bedford Euless area
Activities: HJ, little rubbing, that’s it
Hair Length and Color: brown hair, medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: The main reason I went to go visit her was because she had the cutest face ever. Turned out to be true. But, I was unimpressed with the rest of the package.
Recommendation: No
Sorry to hear your visit wasn’t as good as you hoped. I’ve seen Lisa for over 4 years, and she’s never disappointed.
Hector, is there a good way to get her to reply to txt or answer her phone? I’ve been trying to reach her for awhile and no response back??
Hector, is there a good way to get her to reply to txt or answer her phone? I’ve been trying to reach her for awhile and no response back?? Originally Posted by Popsmassage
That’s her number above, so I’m not sure why she hasn’t replied? She’s usually good at getting back.
  • BLM69
  • 11-02-2022, 01:27 PM
We're gonna have to get a failed hookers thread going soon, with all the bad encounter reports popping up, this Lisa whore has multiple ones lately if my memory serves me right
she is awful..jerk off before booking with her

As long as men continue being stupid they deserve all the punishment that they receive.
Hector, is there a good way to get her to reply to txt or answer her phone? I’ve been trying to reach her for awhile and no response back?? Originally Posted by Popsmassage
It's likely you. Either your phone number is associated with some bad client behavior or you are using a pre paid phone or something about you from your messages is creepy to her. Them are just the facts.