Is she legit?

I texted her at the listed number back on November 1st asking for her rates for Erie. Got one lengthy response that seemed to be prepared. Said "$150 hour, $100 half hour, $250 two hours and etc."

"I'm very fun, outgoing and ready to have fun." Asked for "half now half when done session on Cash app, Google pay or Zelle." No information as to whether prices were for incall or out.

I responded that I don't do deposits and that was the end of that.
90%of those adds are fakes&scammers but thats correct ,once u say u wont do deposits, these cons get ghost lol
She only shows up in every city on STG at the same time. So, no, she is not legit.
SixtyPlus same thing here! I text her she said text me almost exact words and I told her the same I don’t do deposits!
When you see a too good to be true ad, check other cities for the same ad. A quick way on STG is when you are on the erie page, click the "all" box for cities and let it reload. A lot of ads will come up, but you will quickly see the duplicates. Click on a couple of them and you will see that they are in different cities. Or you can search the phone number on duckduckgo ( I dont use google).

Also, especially on this one, in the location box says incall or outcall instead of the city.
I saw her ad in pgh, messaged her, same response. Led her on and she kept texting. Since was heading to erie, said saw her there too and she said she travels to wherever the customers are. Eventually she gave up trying to con me lol