Anticipation

Does anyone else find the anticipation of an encounter as exciting as the encounter itself? The build up, the wondering. I find myself absorbed in thinking about it for weeks ahead of time.
Generally I don't set them up weeks ahead. More like 3-4 days. When I first started, I was like you. Then after you have done this dozens of times with verified girls, the excitement isn't like it used to be. There is still a little.

Now going on one that is unverified or has no reviews, then it does exist. More in the form is it a sting?, does she look like her photos?, etc.
ok heres how i view thae hobby

its like a sexual and sensual dance...
sorta like foreplay! lol
i love the flirting with mails/text/pictures.. building up the anticipation makes for a better connection for playtime!!!
^^this!
Most of my experiences have been outcall to my hotel room while traveling, or staying at KC hotel night before flying out early next day

I love outcall, but can honestly say, it is extremely rare my date is on time. An 8pm appt turns into 9pm, sometimes later.

The anticipation is crazy, but after awhile, it almost has a negative effect. I always tip extra if a gal makes it on time, but its so rare.

Yes, lots of anticipation that soon turns into frustration. Last gal that was right on time, and kept me updated until she arrived...Silly Sweatheart.

There was no drama either. Date went perfect until my planned cum on her extended tongue accidently shot a rope in her eye...she complained it burned rest of date, and left early. LOL.
i am so anal about time

i may slip up once inawhile but belive being on time is so important for setting the pace for a fun playdate!!

i have had several doubles gals who are just screwy when it comes to time management lol
i had one gal,who most people on here know but shes sonce retired,who was 2 hours late for a 3 hour appointment...... and she was staying in sane hotel as me! and she wanted her usual 3hour donation which was twice my donation!!
I generally book appointments at least a week out. I find the anticipation to be almost torturous at times. And yes it makes for an exciting meeting. I've also made an appointment a month out for a traveling provider, the anticipation starts to build about 10 days out and slowly intensifies to a burning anticipation before the meet. So yes, the anticipation for me is a part of the experience.
Right with you Nice Guy. The anticipation is great to a point, but when they are running late, which is most of the time, 5 minutes seems like a half hour, so blah.....
i am so anal about time

i may slip up once inawhile but belive being on time is so important for setting the pace for a fun playdate!!

i have had several doubles gals who are just screwy when it comes to time management lol
i had one gal,who most people on here know but shes sonce retired,who was 2 hours late for a 3 hour appointment...... and she was staying in sane hotel as me! and she wanted her usual 3hour donation which was twice my donation!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Heh...anal. **i'll show myself out**.
Oh no I'm on time for very appt in or out
Outcall I'll be 10-15 min early let you know im there and you tell me when to come up or in ..

I like the The build up, the wondering , wondering if he looks as good as his sexy voice sound on the phone !!
I agree with you about the anticipation but for me it's probably not a good thing. If I have booked in advance I will find myself distracted from work and other things just waiting to meet her. The day of the appointment I will definitely not get anything done until it's over. I usually spend a lot of time leading up to the appointment by doing "research" which involves reading and re-reading her reviews to see what I might expect.
Most of my experiences have been outcall to my hotel room while traveling, or staying at KC hotel night before flying out early next day

I love outcall, but can honestly say, it is extremely rare my date is on time. An 8pm appt turns into 9pm, sometimes later.

The anticipation is crazy, but after awhile, it almost has a negative effect. I always tip extra if a gal makes it on time, but its so rare.

Yes, lots of anticipation that soon turns into frustration. Last gal that was right on time, and kept me updated until she arrived...Silly Sweatheart.

There was no drama either. Date went perfect until my planned cum on her extended tongue accidently shot a rope in her eye...she complained it burned rest of date, and left early. LOL. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
If she is more than 15 minutes late, without calling you, just leave the room and go to the bar. If she shows up later, just tell her she has the wrong room.

There is no excuse for her being late without a phone call. It is just plain rude. No one should allow this type of behavior.

Think of it as a savings on both stress and money.

I hear you JR, but for a guy like me, who has to take advantage of every hobby opportunity, I tend to hold out.

I know, its a hobby for me, its a business for the lady. I could be smarter though....and have a back up gal, like a guarantee that if Plan A goes bad, I can call, and know Im going to still play in my hotel room a little later.
Early on in my hobby life ... I used to sit and wait and wait... just knowing that my chosen tryst for the evening would show up. Let me tell you ... lots of wasted time and frustration when NCNS happened. Just sucked. I grew older and a little wiser and would have a couple of providers researched and ready to be called if my chosen provider went radio silent. Sometimes it worked out ... sometimes not.

I am even older and a bit more wiser. If my chosen partner (whom I have thoroughly vetted) flakes on me .... I’m done. No back up plan ... no more wasted time. I buy myself an expensive cigar and bourbon and think about the money I saved because her lack of courtesy would have likely resulted in a bad encounter. The older I get, the more I listen to the big head. Win/win.
Get Lucky...I hear you loud and clear.

Im on a tight leash at home, so when Im traveling or overnighting in KC to fly out early, I absolutely want to play.

I choose my dates based on looks, and my fantasy I want to live out....that evening.

I like Ginas response, would be so nice to get that text a few minutes early that my date has arrived.