Pink booty and Destiny Desire Do NB

We are here in new Braunfels doing some sight seeing, The river is nice, what floats your boat? Want to show us around? 210-955-0088 new to area!
I'm in San Antonio at the moment, never been to New Braunfels is it fun?
Not really she went back last night I'm packing up now and headed back to my place in universal City the airport's always a good location I definitely need another side of town my number is 210-955-0088 who knows maybe we could work something out or accommodate each other I mean universal City I have a two bedroom apartment
I'm in San Antonio at the moment, never been to New Braunfels is it fun? Originally Posted by Ericka xoxo
with the booty in that avatar, you can make anywhere fun
with the booty in that avatar, you can make anywhere fun Originally Posted by bigrich75
New Braunfels is fun if you like tubing, 2 stepping or drinking or a combination of the 3 but that's about it lol
New Braunfels gets busy in the summer months when Schlitterbahn and the river tubing are open, and in November for Wurstfest. Other than that its quiet
New Braunfels is fun if you like tubing, 2 stepping or drinking or a combination of the 3 but that's about it lol Originally Posted by Bobstoppable
Never try tubing before and not fan of the last 2