Review Titles

I like funny review titles, puns, etc.
What I like even more are titles with the provider's name in it.
I realize that everyone isn't going to put the name in the title. However, couldn't the site automatically put the provide name in the title? Instead of the title always being Review: Title, it could be Name: Title. Automatically done by the site.
Thoughts?
Unfortunately it causes more problems than it fixes to set up a script to insert something from the name field to show in the title field. In most cases it would be redundant and would do away with the flow of witty titles.
I'd like to see some semblance of the provider name in all review titles as well.
It would be so helpful in "Exchanging Community Information" if posters would add the "Name" and phone number in the text of either the title or text of their Request and ISO threads.

Titles such as "anyone seen her" are worse than useless.

Including names and numbers in the text enables the search function to find and associate the post with the provider.

Not.to.rant, but this simple, low-effort, courtesy would be of substantial benefit to the users of this board.

Thanks for reminding us all of this simple suggestion...
I always try and put the providers name in the review title. I mean what is the point if you don't. The whole point of the review is to showcase the provider. If you don't, you bury the lead.
I like funny review titles, puns, etc.
What I like even more are titles with the provider's name in it.
I realize that everyone isn't going to put the name in the title. However, couldn't the site automatically put the provide name in the title? Instead of the title always being Review: Title, it could be Name: Title. Automatically done by the site.
Thoughts? Originally Posted by tstuart101

This site isnt about being funny, right? it's about information
so put your pun/etc in the ROS or in the review, not the title so guysdon't need to click on a review whom it' is about

Why can't guy use numbers
300 instead of $ #)W*# for how much they spent?
thoughts?