How to not get caught

Guys,

How do you make sure the women are not cops under cover or something?
  • FWR
  • 07-31-2011, 06:01 AM
See providers that are reviewed. Then I know I'll get what I want. That it is not a sting. And I know what to expect and for how much. None of this was true before these review boards. I've been ripped off. I've paid too much for too little service, and I always worried about cops. Not once has that happened since this board and the one before it.
+1 with FWR, never see a new gal unless a reliable member has reviewed her,and never say stupid things like "how much for you to put chocolate on my cock and lick it off?" and you will be fine
Like they said,and never discuss sex or money till clothes are off and action is started .
This is not really an alert. Question should probably be in coed or mens lounge.
AND IN TEXAS THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE EXACT ADDRESS BEFORE THEY GET A WARRANT! SO If they are coming to you DO NOT GIVE ExACT ADDRESS via text or phone
  • ztonk
  • 07-31-2011, 03:00 PM
Moved from Alerts to Coed.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Stay away from backpage -- In-less you can verify she's reviewed and all the information matches.. I would avoid it at all cost especially this time of year