need to let you knkw boutguys

so ive heard threw the grapvine that guys have been talking bad about me in there locker room thiws is absolutely not true im very good at what i do and make sure to have clean towels an everything else please dont listen to these guys there just a bunch of highschool brats look me up i have good reviews so let me know pm me i need some buisness and i wanna play !

Marissa
GoddesMarissa.....

Do yourself and all a favor by telling who told you.....

sixx
Well you probably should have not just admitted that you "heard through the grapevine". Because now you have opened another can of worms for yourself and the gent that told you.

On another note, don't worry about what *some* say, just keep doing what you say you do and you will be fine
I'm thinking she must be good enough to suck some asshat's brain out through his dick. Screw water boarding. I'm thinking we should switch to using BBBJ for the hard cases. Apparently, it's impossible not to talk if it's done right
I would think the local staff, and the ownership would like to know who provided you locker room information. We all know there are leaks, but we also want to know where the leaks come from.
Loose lips sink ships......

Be prepared for " Who told you that questions".
so ive heard threw the grapvine that guys have been talking bad about me in there locker room thiws is absolutely not true im very good at what i do and make sure to have clean towels an everything else please dont listen to these guys there just a bunch of highschool brats look me up i have good reviews so let me know pm me i need some buisness and i wanna play !

Marissa Originally Posted by GoddesMarissa
You "need some business" , this wasn't the kind of threAD most ladies would have thrown out in the coed forum to drum up some business.

Calling the guys who pay your bills a bunch of highscool brats isn't that bright of an idea either.

I think the only pm's you will be getting are going to be coming from the mods.
It's just amazing to me you need some business, GM...........
If they ban you, you might really need business then. Hit me up! I love a good deal!

I thought I heard from the grapevine somewhere that I have changed???!!!!

sixx
I thought I heard through the grapevine that Obama is going to decrease the size of the federal government by 50%, cut the deficit by 78%, solve global warming, and cure cancer. By the end of this year!

Take that you Republicans.
Nicole scoot over. I brought beer and some extra popcorn.

OOPS!

Remember...discretion is the better part of providing!

And you can't kick it off by defending every little remark (you'll never get any sleep!). If your reviews are good, let it alone.
OOPS!

Remember...discretion is the better part of providing!

And you can't kick it off by defending every little remark (you'll never get any sleep!). If your reviews are good, let it alone. Originally Posted by WickedHeather
wow! the sphinx speaks! damn your lookin good heather
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole

Scoot over, Genesis and Daphne; I brought pretzels....

Who else wants to join us on the couch to watch an episode of "OOPS"! and "DO TELL"!