Who Is The Most Beautiful Provider in Austin? Yeah Right.

I saw a thread in another city titled, Who is the most beautiful provider in that city?

So, who is the most beautiful provider in Austin? Not fair using subjectivity....

This actually could be interesting. Oh yeah, no WK allowed either.
to each is own on this one....one guys hottie will be another guys nottie...
Angelina Adams and Layla Angelique
ah damn, she retired........ but yeah she was a beauty!

sixx
I just met with a gorgeous young woman from Elite Companion Introductions named Presley. Absolutely beautiful!
The hottest looking gal on the board bar-none is "Next "

The next gal I see....and then the next one after that .... and then the next one after that .....
If we are talking facial beauty- Little Laila, Sarah smiles, Stacy Lovelane, Genesis and well im not to bad either lol
  • ztonk
  • 08-04-2011, 12:57 PM
ah damn, she retired........ but yeah she was a beauty! Originally Posted by sixxbach
I agree!
ah damn, she retired........ but yeah she was a beauty!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

AWE how sweet but I am still here I havent retired yet sweetcheeks (J/k)

I have to say Buttmans dream..I know she is not Austin full time but she is very beautiful
If we are talking facial beauty- Little Laila, Sarah smiles, Stacy Lovelane, Genesis and well im not to bad either lol Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
Ahhh, thanks! You, my friend, are beautiful inside and out!
MEEEEE!!! no Just kidding... I think most of the ladies here are beautiful I would love to meet a few BCD
Alexis of San Antonio, Miss Molly of San Antonio, Super Sasha is hot too... but Bored with the Wifes friend Isabella....damn...
It just depends on who is in from out of town!!!
  • FWR
  • 08-04-2011, 08:56 PM
my vote goes to Lulu
I just met with a gorgeous young woman from Elite Companion Introductions named Presley. Absolutely beautiful! Originally Posted by AcesHigh
I know who you met and I agree, she is very cute!