Fellow Hobbyists

This might be of some help to you tricks out there

http://www.freewebs.com/iftheyonlyknew/

Right Again Mr. ADDICT... I thought I would comment on how lovingly it was written! Made me want to go see that gal... NOT! While that article was meant to help it is offensive to caring respectfully gentleman to say the least. I can't help but wonder if I wrote an article asking a gal to wash here ass how well received it would be?

Thanks The Sea!
While I agreed with a few obvious points, a good 25%+ of that made me cringe. Can't imagine what a boner killer it is for the men reading it.

Shit! I love cuddling! And if a guy left at twenty minutes, even with a big tip, I'd be worried I'd come on with a sudden onslaught of halitosis!
Who ever made it is creative and funny so kudos to her. Mr. Rabbit unfortunatley not everyone lives on the internet all day so it was new to me.

If any tricks find it offensive, they should think twice about what they say in these ladie's (or should I say "hookers" as "they" put it) reviews. After all, everything here is written for amusement purposes, right?
Just letting you know, just as your were us....
Are you trying to shock everyone here.
We all know the score. There are Hookers, and there are Tricks. The Hookers give the tricks what they want, the Tricks give the Hookers what they want.

This is a win-win.

So what's the problem?
Holy Jaded Outlook Batman!! ugh

And once again SugarBeth chimes in with a post that makes me desperately want to take a road trip to [insert her current location]!!! You gotta visit Dallas!
This might be of some help to you tricks out there

http://www.freewebs.com/iftheyonlyknew/

Originally Posted by The Sea

Again U don't call provider whores so I do not accept being called a trick or John. Silence is a form of acceptance.
Who ever made it is creative and funny so kudos to her. Mr. Rabbit unfortunatley not everyone lives on the internet all day so it was new to me.

If any tricks find it offensive, they should think twice about what they say in these ladie's (or should I say "hookers" as "they" put it) reviews. After all, everything here is written for amusement purposes, right? Originally Posted by The Sea
Some of us, are on the internet all day long because we have worked our butts off to have the luxury of doing so!

And some of us "Tricks" are respectful gentleman, that patronize these wonderful ladies in a mutual rewarding relationship. We get what we want, they get what they want!

Amusement you say? Yes a lot of what you read here is amusement and some very informative! Which brings us to you and what you’re doing! Do you think you are pissing people off? Getting them mad as hell? NO, were just laughing at you! You are most certainly amusing. Please don't take offense to any response you might get. And I hope no one comes down to Mickey D's and tells you when to flip the patties! Or did you get promoted to nuggets? I Like the nuggets!

Tricks? Who says that? lol ..That's so funny, isn't that from the 70's or 80s? lol
Tricks? Who says that? lol ..That's so funny, isn't that from the 70's or 80s? lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I think you right! LOL But it orginally came from an uncharted island called DIPSHITIOUS! Its in the VIRGIN Islands but not very well known! Guys how can't get laid go there! Lots of sheep!
Did Houdini do tricks?

Tricks? Who says that? lol ..That's so funny, isn't that from the 70's or 80s? lol
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Did Houdini do tricks? Originally Posted by badhusband
LOL ! My dog does tricks, sometimes