Email Address: Will provide
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.rubratings.com/133613
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Hotel near Yale and Gibson
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: FBSM, HJ to finish, light mutual touch
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, mid back.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, slender, blonde, attractive, pleasant to talk with, if you enjoy a full conversation during your session.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow, I’ve never paid $$ for massage with just HE! There is so much to be had at other AMPs in town, $200 will take you all the way. Abq is a great place now, so much available and so many places!
I had a massage from her about 3 years ago. If you like a good sensual/erotic massage with an attractive, attentive and intelligent woman, she is well worth a visit. She does not work for an AMP

Sure, you can get a rub and tug and maybe a little slam, bam, thank ya mam with a saran wrap covered tool for a bit less in other situations but don't knock a visit with her until you try it!
Agreed. $$ seems a little steep.
P4P is a "to each his own" environment. I've paid outrageous sums for an hour with a hottie and $40 to get my unit rubbed by a gal that can't speak English -- and everything in between. $$ is a lot for a handjob, but she is clearly offering a different experience. As a thought, lots of folks pay $100 or more for a good therapeutic massage -- add $50 because she is really quite attractive and gives reasonable access to her naked body, then $50 because she's slow and sensual with the finish rather than treating you like the current item on an assembly line, and she might well be worth a one-time visit.

As an interesting add on to the conversation above, I read V CMT's website and she pays A LOT of attention to disinfecting and cleanliness. For that alone, some guys will be grateful for Cinderbug's review. I'm not corona-obsessed at all, but I am a little nervous about the AMP physical environment right now...haven't been in and not really ready yet.
Completely agree Diego, and as I stated, YMMV. I tired it, it was enjoyable, but not likely to repeat. Other's may find my review useful. Or not. CB
Actually I did find the review useful and interesting, I had no malice with my reply. Agree with others YMMV. The more we post, the better.
Agree--information is key, especially in the limited availability of advertising. CB
200 i better get bbfs with creampie
Found out the hard way that there is a reason she wants your work number or email. And it's not a good thing.
Found out the hard way that there is a reason she wants your work number or email. And it's not a good thing. Originally Posted by sneakysnake

One post and you are knocking someone? Please explain or elaborate.