Online dating apps

Since getting back into the hobby I have also started using online dating apps for hookups. I just wondered if anyone else did this. I have to say it's been pretty successful. A lot of the girls I have hooked up with are into the same things as me so it's not that different than visiting s provider. I have been up front with all so I'm liking what's out there. Just wondering if anyone else does this and why not.
What ones have been successful for you? I’ve used Tinder and SeekingArrangements has worked well too.
Tinder. I was very suprised how well it worked. I mean its still a bit slower to the goal than visiting a provider, but it's a bit more fun in some ways as you know the girl is into you and it's not just a job. I have had about a 60 percent side as rate of getting in on the first date. And a few of the girls I've seen are pretty game for anything, one even more than me.
Mannnn Tinder HAS been ALOT of fun hahaha
Yes. As long as I'm up front with the girls and we both know what we want. Ha, who am I kidding it will still prolly bite me in the ass.
I met my SO Mr Sebastian W on OKCupid and he's my best friend! So I say try it out! I had many hookups from OKCupid before we met! Lots of fun!!!