The Georgia Voter Fraud exposed

There were hearings this week in Georgia. Senile Biden won GA by 11,749 votes largely due to results in Fulton County where he had 242,965 more votes than Trump. He had 380,212 votes in the county overall.

Now GA admits 380,761 ballots were not available from the machine count and 3,000 were scanned twice. Absolute corruption.

NEW: Georgia Election Board dumbfounded after finding out that 3,000 ballots were scanned twice in the 2020 election recount in Fulton County.

The board also revealed that 380,761 ballot images from machine count were “not available.”

Q: Does Fulton County know why there are not 380,761 ballot images from election day?

A: As with the investigators we have not been apprised of this allegation. This is the first I'm hearing about it.

General counsel for the secretary of state’s office Charlene McGowan confirmed that Fulton County broke the law in their recount.

“Fulton County used improper procedures during the recount of the presidential contest in 2020.”
... Too Right, mate! ... Me award-winning "GA Election" threads
over in the other forum have been surely tellin' this tale for
a good while... And the Georgia Elections Board now KNOWS
that there was a corruption problem with their 2020 election.

"Missing" ballot images, double-counting of votes, and the
hiding of this information from the general public.
And that's just in Fulton County.

... Ye Christ! ... So much for "no voter fraud" ...

#### Salty
And don't forget Philadelphia, Wayne County (Detroit) and the Phoenix, AZ debacle too !!!
... Too Right, mate! ... Me award-winning "GA Election" threads
over in the other forum have been surely tellin' this tale for
a good while... And the Georgia Elections Board now KNOWS
that there was a corruption problem with their 2020 election.

"Missing" ballot images, double-counting of votes, and the
hiding of this information from the general public.
And that's just in Fulton County.

... Ye Christ! ... So much for "no voter fraud" ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Anyone who is being honest with themselves KNOWS that there was significant voter fraud to put Senile Biden in office. It is only those leftists who lie to themselves and others who continue to deny the reality