Puppy update

I think we need a puppy update with pics.
Are the puppies taking appts ?

Hobby-related discussions belong here . lol
MY puppies take appointments, and my chihuahuas might, too. The later works for Milkbones, the former to milk a bone.

But yes, I'd like to see some new wee woofer photos, just 'cause they are CUTE.
Are you looking for some "real" k9....doggystyle
MY puppies take appointments, and my chihuahuas might, too. The later works for Milkbones, the former to milk a bone.

But yes, I'd like to see some new wee woofer photos, just 'cause they are CUTE.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Didn't you say your woofers are like 14 /15 yrs old ? Thats like 98 yrs old . Sorry I only schedule the young ones
yea, I'd like see new pictures of the puppies, since I've seen them in person(yet)

maybe no pictures, because of dealing with allergies
No real puppies. Maybe I put in wrong section if so move it please.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-11-2013, 11:59 PM
Very well. Not hobby related.

Moved to the proper forum.
correction, meant, "haven't seen puppies in person yet"
Haha I have ditzy moments at times...I almost posted a picture of my "puppies" LOL

Here are some recent ones. Their eyes are open and they are starting to hold their selves up. I have been in lala land over them but, I can already tell they are gonna become a handful very quick!

Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey
Oh my gosh!! Cute overload.....I can't take the cuteness!!
Wow , they are really tiny next to the Rott . I'm still cracking up they're in a laundry basket . My pitbull had 13 pups , wish they could have been confined like that .
I KNOW right Karla! Imagine living with them. I barely get anything done from wanting to love on them all the time!

Wow , they are really tiny next to the Rott . I'm still cracking up they're in a laundry basket . My pitbull had 13 pups , wish they could have been confined like that . Originally Posted by rockerrick
It is so cute he is so concerned when they cry. 125 lbs of love right there lol. 13!?! No thank you. I was surprised at her 5. Unfortunately the laundry basket won't last long. As soon as they really start walking they are going to the air conditioned garage!
I KNOW right Karla! Imagine living with them. I barely get anything done from wanting to love on them all the time! Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWW!

WARNING: Puppy cuteness attack!
Melt.

If I didn't have the geriatric contingent at the Irish Chihuahua Reserve, I'd want one. They are adorable.

Yard sale or Goodwill playpen (sanitized, of course) with a hole cut in it and a wee ramp for mom to go in and out. Worked great for my baby chi's.

Didn't you say your woofers are like 14 /15 yrs old ? Thats like 98 yrs old . Sorry I only schedule the young ones Originally Posted by rockerrick
They can gum you.