By the time he gets to Phoenix ... EVERYBODY will be ready.

He's going down there to pardon Sheriff Joe.

Turds of a feather...

Fucking pro wrestling move.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...ly-his-n793371

Phoenix Mayor Doesn't Want President Trump's Rally in His City Next Week

PHOENIX — President Donald Trump plans to rally supporters in Phoenix next week, and Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton is not happy about it.

Trump's campaign announced the event Wednesday — a day after the president blamed "both sides" for weekend violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, between white supremacists and counter-demonstrators.

The Aug. 22 rally will take place at the Phoenix Convention Center, the campaign said.

"I am disappointed that President Trump has chosen to hold a campaign rally as our nation is still healing from the tragic events in Charlottesville," Stanton said in a statement Wednesday afternoon. "It is my hope that more sound judgment prevails and that he delays his visit."

The president has been holding campaign-style events in Trump-friendly areas since he took office. Next week's rally will be his first in the West.
Trump told Fox News in an interview this week that he may pardon former metro Phoenix Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who recently was convicted in federal court for disobeying a judge's order to stop his traffic patrols that targeted immigrants. A federal judge ruled in 2013 that Arpaio's officers had racially profiled Latinos.

Arpaio, 85, is scheduled to be sentenced Oct. 5 and faces up to six months in jail. Attorneys who have followed the case doubt someone his age would be incarcerated, however.

Critics say a pardon would amount to an endorsement of racism.
"If President Trump is coming to Phoenix to announce a pardon for former Sheriff Joe Arpaio, then it will be clear that his true intent is to enflame emotions and further divide our nation," Stanton said.

U.S. Rep. Raul Grijalva, D-Arizona, has announced he'll be leading a counter protest outside the Phoenix Convention Center during Trump's rally, the Arizona Daily Star reported Wednesday.

In a six-minute video posted on YouTube, the newspaper said Grijalva called Trump unhinged and the congressman from Tucson labeled the president as a supporter of racists.

Trump last held a rally at the Phoenix Convention Center Aug. 31, 2016, ahead of the presidential election and detailed his plan to combat illegal immigration.

He lambasted millions of immigrants as violent criminals and a drain on the U.S. government. Trump vowed at that time that no person living in the United States illegally would have a path to legal status without first leaving the country.
Trump Is Just Six Senate Votes Away From Impeachment

Elaine C. Kamarck,Newsweek 12 hours ago

This article first appeared on the Brookings Institution site.
At some point in 2019 (if not sooner) a Republican Senator may walk into the Oval Office and say to President Trump: “Mr. President, we don’t have the votes,” at which point the Trump presidency will end in a resignation or a conviction in the Senate.
This scenario actually occurred forty-three years ago this summer when Republican Senator Barry Goldwater walked into the Oval Office and told Republican President Richard Nixon that they didn’t have the votes in the Senate to save his presidency.
Trending: Racists Can’t Use Spotify to Share Their Hate Music, But White Supremacist Bands Are Still on Tidal, Apple Music
Following impeachment in the House, a trial takes place in the Senate. Conviction requires two-thirds of the Senate and by my count there are already twelve senators who have shown a willingness to take on the president when they believe he is in the wrong.
If you add that to the forty-eight Democrats in the Senate (who have shown no inclination to work with this President), Donald Trump could be six votes away from conviction in the Senate.
Let's hope he has the good sense to see the handwriting on the hall.

He keeps this shit up and it'll be sooner rather than later.
The Republicans will go much further with a President Pence
I thought dems were afraid of pence.
Trump Is Just Six Senate Votes Away From Impeachment

Elaine C. Kamarck,Newsweek 12 hours ago

This article first appeared on the Brookings Institution site.
At some point in 2019 (if not sooner) a Republican Senator may walk into the Oval Office and say to President Trump: “Mr. President, we don’t have the votes,” at which point the Trump presidency will end in a resignation or a conviction in the Senate.
This scenario actually occurred forty-three years ago this summer when Republican Senator Barry Goldwater walked into the Oval Office and told Republican President Richard Nixon that they didn’t have the votes in the Senate to save his presidency.
Trending: Racists Can’t Use Spotify to Share Their Hate Music, But White Supremacist Bands Are Still on Tidal, Apple Music
Following impeachment in the House, a trial takes place in the Senate. Conviction requires two-thirds of the Senate and by my count there are already twelve senators who have shown a willingness to take on the president when they believe he is in the wrong.
If you add that to the forty-eight Democrats in the Senate (who have shown no inclination to work with this President), Donald Trump could be six votes away from conviction in the Senate.

Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Hey, Shit Chaser! Your fucking dim-retards will have to win a total of 39 Senate races in the 2018 election to reach the 2/3rds majority required for impeachment, Shit Chaser, and there are only 31 seats up for contest in 2018, you stupid mutha fucker.
I think we'll see GOP Senators, Congressmembers and state elected continue streaming away from Twitler and the alt-right.

His bullying will not be tolerated by decent Americans, regardless of party affiliation.
And what exactly are they gonna impeach him on?? What crimes has he done to CAUSE them to impeach him?
And what exactly are they gonna impeach him on?? What crimes has he done to CAUSE them to impeach him? Originally Posted by garhkal

my guess: on the account of being "crazy" making him unfit for office.

doesn't have to be a crime... it can be a health issue too.
Hey OP what you know bout that Issac Hayes. Nice PUN bro. lol
I think we'll see GOP Senators, Congressmembers and state elected continue streaming away from Twitler and the alt-right.

His bullying will not be tolerated by decent Americans, regardless of party affiliation. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Decent Americans voted for him you stupid pig.
Like the KKK? The neo-Nazis? The alt-right hate groups praised by your patron saint RichArd Spencer?

Lots of decent folks there.

I know decent people who voted for Twitler.

But you're not one of them.

There's nothing decent about you or the character you play on this board.
Like the KKK? The neo-Nazis? The alt-right hate groups praised by your patron saint RichArd Spencer?

Lots of decent folks there.

I know decent people who voted for Twitler.

But you're not one of them.

There's nothing decent about you or the character you play on this board. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So says the pig with multiple handles who surfs fatgay.net and posts those disgusting pics. Yeah, you're a real gem.
And what exactly are they gonna impeach him on?? What crimes has he done to CAUSE them to impeach him? Originally Posted by garhkal
He made them butt hurt when he beat their queen in the election. Isn't that a impeachable offense?