The Judge shoots back.

An Ohio judge was ambushed outside his courthouse yesterday. The shooter was the father of a highschool football player convicted in a rape case. It was a national news story which I won't get into because it involved minors. The shooter opened fire and hit the judge twice. The judge pulled his weapon and returned fire. A parole officer also returned fire and killed the gunman. The Judge underwent surgery and is in stable condition. Kudos to the judge and the parole officer. His gun saved his life.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports...213608769.html
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2017, 08:13 AM
which I won't get into because it involved minors. Originally Posted by bambino
When has that ever stopped you?

When has that ever stopped you?

. Originally Posted by WTF
How predictable.
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2017, 08:39 AM
How predictable. Originally Posted by bambino
This is another story that we can not objectively discuss.

Yet you link to a story that yet again has an underage sex angle.

Why?
This is another story that we can not objectively discuss.

Yet you link to a story that yet again has an underage sex angle.

Why? Originally Posted by WTF
It's about a judge getting shot. Now go do your thing SnitchFuck. Maybe you can find that female Mod again.
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2017, 09:19 AM
It's about a judge getting shot. Now go do your thing SnitchFuck. Maybe you can find that female Mod again. Originally Posted by bambino
As you noted there is a reason he was shot...of which we can not discuss. So you can not have an objective dicussion about this shooting.

A female Mod banned you
As you noted there is a reason he was shot...of which we can not discuss. So you can not have an objective dicussion about this shooting.

A female Mod banned you Originally Posted by WTF
How do you know who banned me? Are you exposing your sources? Maybe the mod should be banned? You're opening up another can of worms you shouldn't be. The motive of the shooter hasn't been established. Present your case to the Mods. That's what a cunt like you does. Now you can have the last word and quit hijacking the thread with your infantile bullshit. It's the only thing that gets your limp dick hard.
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2017, 09:43 AM
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2017, 09:46 AM
. Maybe you can find that female Mod again. Originally Posted by bambino

A female Mod banned you Originally Posted by WTF
How do you know who banned me? Are you exposing your sources? Maybe the mod should be banned? You're opening up another can of worms you shouldn't be. . Originally Posted by bambino
My source was you!

Great thread EATLER.

Hope you enjoy your next vacation as much as we did.
Great thread EATLER.

Hope you enjoy your next vacation as much as we did. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
PIG BTW, I never said a female mod banned me.
Bam ... they don't have any substance to contribute and cant' carry water in a discussion ... so they only way they can mouth off with impunity is by getting people banned .... BTW: statues scare the fuck out of them!
Bam ... they don't have any substance to contribute and cant' carry water in a discussion ... so they only way they can mouth off with impunity is by getting people banned .... BTW: statues scare the fuck out of them! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And hookers!
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2017, 04:35 PM
Bam ... they don't have any substance to contribute and cant' carry water in a discussion ... so they only way they can mouth off with impunity is by getting people banned .... BTW: statues scare the fuck out of them! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And hookers! Originally Posted by bambino
This is the 2nd tme bambino has brought up a link where underage sex was a possibe factor in the discussion. He was banned the first time....why would he even want to get close to that subject again?

Is he trying to bait others into talking about it.

It is a stupid subject to even try and dance around. If you two want to discuss underage sex topics, maybe you should go wack each other off. Whatever you two need to do to tame your urge.
Been busy RTM'ing again, snitchfuck? Who's your favorite mod these days? The female one who gives you freebies whenever you hit your snitch quota?