URL / Website: -
City: houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria Area
Activities: HJ, Lap Dance
Hair Length and Color: black with highlihts, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 120-130lbs, long legs, C-Cup MMs...total cutie!
Recommendation: Yes
Ever since I started hobbling I just can’t bring myself to even walk into a strip club. I’m paying the same or in some cases a lot more, have to “play the game” in the club, make sure nobody sees, when instead I can take that same money and go to an agency and have an hour to do whatever I want. Yea the Latina agencies have made it impossible for me to go to a strip club ever again.
I would think you would have wanted to put this review in the Strip Club forum instead of the Studio Forum
Ever since I started hobbling I just can’t bring myself to even walk into a strip club. I’m paying the same or in some cases a lot more, have to “play the game” in the club, make sure nobody sees, when instead I can take that same money and go to an agency and have an hour to do whatever I want. Yea the Latina agencies have made it impossible for me to go to a strip club ever again. Originally Posted by Jumpmaster82
Totally understandable. The Hobby kept me out for years.

I would think you would have wanted to put this review in the Strip Club forum instead of the Studio Forum Originally Posted by tbone2u
Done!

I am not familiar with this one. PM me that name!!