Best Thai restaurant in Kansas City

Hi, everyone.

I am again visiting Kansas City this week and continue to learn of the best Thai restaurant in town.

Hoping you can recommend for me.

Thanks in advance!

~ Jas

Where will you be staying ? I like Thai Place on 87th if you're in the OP area. Spices on Burlington if you're in the NKC area.
"Sweet Siam" at Pennsylvania and 41st.
Alas, I'm out of town till the 3rd.
https://www.bangkokpavilionop.com/#/

Behind Home Depot at 96th and Medcalf
Come try authentic Thai cuisine here at Bangkok Pavilion Thai Restaurant in Overland Park, Kansas! Our menu features Basil Fish, Peppered Garlic Ribs, and Panang Curry. Find us at the corner of 95th Street and Metcalf Avenue. Order online for carryout or delivery!
7249 W 97th St
Overland Park, KS 66212
(913) 341-3005

I have visited all, or most, of the Thai restaurants in the Kansas City Ares. Most are just not authentic: Bangkok Pavilion is truly authentic. I really love the people at this restaurant.

If you want Thai food, this is the only place to go in Kansas City. This is where the Asian and the people from Thai visit the most. Let's put it this way, when one of the representatives from Thailand came to Kansas City. Bangkok Pavilion was the place selected to visit.
JR...been wanting to try Thai. What dish would you reccomend?
M4L
The Thai place, 87th street, in Overland Park. I don't know how authentic it is but it is really good. And I've eaten at most of the Thai places around Johnson County.
JR...been wanting to try Thai. What dish would you reccomend?
M4L Originally Posted by made4luvin
The whole menu is great. The family that owns the restaurant are Thai. David is the Father, he is running another restaurant in North Town somewhere, is son in now in charge of this one. I have had almost everything listed on the menu. I am not a fan of very hot food, a little is OK. They know me, and understand that my preference is to tone it down, and not use those little bright red peppers because I want to taste the unique flavors. With curry, there are some that are milder than others: ask. I have brought guests to this restaurant that want to crank it up a notch or three. To each his own.

I like the fish dinners. I also like the rice and anything. There is a sliced pork sausage salad that is unique. Ask for what you want, they are happy to provide.
Best Thai? Sweet Jasmine when she is in town....unfortunately I did not get to partake this visit...
Best Thai? Sweet Jasmine when she is in town....unfortunately I did not get to partake this visit... Originally Posted by kcpitchreader
Wow, she is gone already! I guess that is why I didn't get a response to my PM. She said she was going to be here a week.

Thai women seem to all be very nice.
I am still in town.
Sent a PM
I am no longer in town.
I am back in town now and will try more of your suggestions.

These sound good
Where will you be staying ? I like Thai Place on 87th if you're in the OP area. Spices on Burlington if you're in the NKC area. Originally Posted by KCAsianDude
I am super close to Thai Place on 87th. Thank you for this.

Where will you be staying ? I like Thai Place on 87th if you're in the OP area. Spices on Burlington if you're in the NKC area. Originally Posted by KCAsianDude