If you men had to give up one thing for life..

Would it be::
- sports or sex?
Silly girl
Nobody watches sports anyone
Isn't good sex also a sport?
Isn't good sex also a sport? Originally Posted by sal002N
Exactly.
Would it be::
- sports or sex? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
You got to be kidding. Most high school football guys were on the team to attract the ladies, until the age of computers. Now the girls have come to realize that most guys who play sports earn any money. It is only a few of the guys who go out for any sport that earn significant money, or make the pro teams. The rest said into history. It is a huge rip off, especially for the black inner city youth. For those guys, the sports program is something to keep them busy and run off their energy to keep them out of trouble. Just like the military, move those rocks over here, and then move them back. Run that ball down the field, and then run it back. There were two black guys in college that took their team to a national chamionship: today they both work in a warehouse driving a forklift. How sad, and they only memories of their past life in sports. I know them personally, and coached then in American History so they could stay on the team.

Take all of the guys who played sports and wanted to make the big time against the number who really did make the big time, and then average the total rewards against the total number that includes all of the disappointment. It doesn't justify the effort made to play the game.

You say, what about the guys who enjoyed it? Good point, I accept it. You can play sports, while working to succeed at something where you can make a living. Just don't lie to the black kids, and the inner-city white kids, that it is their only route out of poverty because it seldom, not never, happens.

The college football teams are forgoing the fall season, and it looks like the basketball teams will not play either.

Maybe the girls will wake up and understand which guys, in which fields of work, really earn the money in society.
I would give up watching any huge sporting event for a nice lady who is into getting her ass ate out. But, it has to be a nice looking ass, and clean. Yes, Im an assman. Sort a like a mini KCBottomfeeder.(LOL)

MNG
  • Fsn57
  • 08-17-2020, 11:48 AM
I gave up watching sports a long time ago when I realized I prefer to be a participant in life, rather than a spectator of someone else's life. Now I just don't have the time to waste in front of the TV for hours on end, and nothing to show for it afterwards.
Its same asking a women. Money or Money ...
Isn't good sex also a sport? Originally Posted by sal002N
BEST ANSWER!!
Sex and sports at the same time if there was sports
but hey we still have SEX !!!!!
I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy~ Steve Martin
This isnt even a Debate!
Sex is absolutely essential for life!!!
when your wife's acting up what you gonna dooo

Go watch sports ??? f#@% No!

Go put that almighty on her and punish her!! Smacking her in the face ! oh boi, I could never give up sex
No question here; definetly giving up sports.
I'd give up Watersports.
Sometimes the choice can be made for you. Perhaps some ladies were trying this experiment all along...hmm..Well, I could tell you what its like to give up sex and not sports...its overated...
But, it has to be a nice looking ass, and clean. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy

Always a plus....